Hammer Big Deal

R

rainman

I have just returned from Richlands where Gavin had drilled a couple of Hammers for me. I am usually an Ebonite guy but decided to give the Hammers ago.May as well....they come out of the same factory now!

We drilled up the Big Deal leverage, the pin at good ol' 3 3/8 from the PAP.The ball which is designed to get a little longer than its predecessor, the Real Deal and hook up more in the backend, did exactly that.Fantastic hitting power, very similar to the Xcel range of Ebonites. Gavin dished up a couple of lanes for me , which he usually does for customers, so I could get the chance to bowl on fresh stuff and lanes with carry down on the pair of lanes next to me.On the fresh lanes the Big Deal worked just perfectly good length and awesome backend with breathtaking hitting power.
There was not much of a difference with the used lanes.The ball started mid-lane but did not get out of control in the backend and had exactly the same finish as the fresh lanes, strong and powerful.

I kinda like this Hammer gear.......and for the ridiculous price Richlands is selling them for why not take advantage.Definately NO DUDS here!

Back
Top Bottom