Ebonite EBONITE V2 Sweet

KANAFA!

EBONITE V2 Sweet

Drilled: 5x5 2-3 inch pin

I drilled this ball with the 5x5 pattern after seeing it on the Showtime Pearl. With a spherical shaped core with twin flip blocks, this ball definitly has a strong motor. I liked this ball straight out of the box. It gets through the heads with no problems, getting down the lanes and storing its energy. If your looking for a ball that goes long and turns left, this is it. Played it on a few patterns, long and short oil. The V2 Sweet has no problems playing all angles into the pocket.

matty k

I have been looking at this ball for a while as an upgrade for my Ebonite Tornado but am still um-ing and ah-ing

Sweet says it all!

Since i have had it, i have only bowled 7 games (204, 200, 193 & 211, 216, 203, 195) on my average of 178. I can say that i love this ball, it wipes away the pins with great gusto and the great pin action has taken away many potential splits and made them into strikes.

Strikes are what i needed to move my game from the 178 average i have been on for about 2 years and it works brilliantly. I highly recommend this ball. It gets through the head well and mixes the pins up superbly. Am looking forward to my next time more than ever now.

Back
Top Bottom