Dunn Shield 2009

GOOD LUCK to ALL of you who made in Dunn Shield 2009... Will be Somewhat.. INTERESTING YEAR TO BRING ALL IN 2009 DUNN SHIELD!

Cheers
Dan

So Dan,
How was your first training with us mate? Did you like our team training/bonding session or our coach Wayne's idea of us having the pink shirts this year like his Country Cup boys!!
Alex

WHAT?!!? PINK SHIRT.. omgz embrassing moments!! i never own pink shirt and never has. . and yeah was goond training with ya guys... it was awsome! when the next one?

Cheers

Daniel

Oh i get new 505c drilled tomorrow so it'll be good to try out to see the difference between kinetic pearl and 505c lol hehe.

rumour has it the Frank has been taken out of Frankston and changed his colours from pink to green and gold?
congrats frank

rumour has it the Frank has been taken out of Frankston and changed his colours from pink to green and gold?
congrats frank

Thats correct Franky Bell out ...Decided to rep for his country instead...
No respect !!!!

:p:p:p:p

BIG congratulations to Frank Bell on making the Aussie Team.
Well deserved and definately one of the best people going around bowling.

All the best and we hope to see big scores and a truck load of medals :)

I heard a rumour tonight that Knox are getting really nice Dunn Shield shirts this year........my source says that even if they finish last they at least want to look good! :fishing1:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I heard a rumour tonight that Knox are getting really nice Dunn Shield shirts this year........my source says that even if they finish last they at least want to look good! :fishing1:

Get your rumour facts right woman!! We are also thinking of getting some nice jackets with it ;)
Alex

I heard a rumour tonight that Knox are getting really nice Dunn Shield shirts this year........my source says that even if they finish last they at least want to look good!:fishing1:

Ha ha ha ha thats gold:starwars:

Two teams allowed, here they are in no particular order, go the old buggers

Paul Madden, Norm Layton,
Steve Calverley, Ken Hamilton,
Bill Thorpe, Ken Coomber,
Mick May , Frank Bethke,
Brian Bridges, Gary Lear,
Richard Richmann, Terry Barker,
Alby Manneken , Kelvin Worrall

Back
Top Bottom