Dunn Shield 2009

Hi - I am new to this forum and the Dunn Shield, but looking forward to it. Moorabin had their roll-off today, and I made the team!! Have been bowling on and off about 25 years, and got back into it two and a half years ago.

Peter

Saw all the names on the notice board and all the so called "foreign legion" should do well for Forest Hill this year :)
Matt been shooting 700 series every week at Knox and not some ditch!
Alex

Saw all the names on the notice board and all the so called "foreign legion" should do well for Forest Hill this year
Matt been shooting 700 series every week at Knox and not some ditch!
Alex

Its all right Alex you can try out next year;)

You will always be known as the "foreign legion" mate and at Knox we are all one big happy family:D
Alex

But you did leave the "happy family at FH" 2-3 years ago:p now its the foreign legion to lift FH to greatness:rolleyes:

Knox Dunn Shield Teams

Mens
Alex Krishnan 226.5
Vi Huynh 221.5
Matthew Lambrick 219.6
Nathan Parlby 211.1
Daniel Morphett 207.5
Paul Jones 203.6
Bob Davis 200.5
Res. Ed Maberly

Ladies
Vanessa Pappin 198.0
Jenny Gardiner 189.4
Taiya Bagley 181.4
Kirten Ford 171.0
Leanne De Jonk 169.4
Cassie De Jonk 167.4
Suzie Sutton 164.2
Res. Robyn Jones

Grats to all bowlers that participated and all the best to the bowlers that have earned the opportunity to represent Knox this year.

Matthew Lambrick

Knox Dunn Shield Teams

Mens
Alex Krishnan 226.5
Vi Huynh 221.5
Matthew Lambrick 219.6
Nathan Parlby 211.1
Daniel Morphett 207.5
Paul Jones 203.6
Bob Davis 200.5
Res. Ed Maberly

Ladies
Vanessa Pappin 198.0
Jenny Gardiner 189.4
Taiya Bagley 181.4
Kirten Ford 171.0
Leanne De Jonk 169.4
Cassie De Jonk 167.4
Suzie Sutton 164.2
Res. Robyn Jones

Well done to all my old comrades..........226.5 Alex if it looks like a ditch and rolls like a ditch its a ditch:p

Would hate to disappoint you there Gary but it wasnt a ditch out there today, not extremely difficult but everyone bowled very well.

Well done to all my old comrades..........226.5 Alex if it looks like a ditch and rolls like a ditch its a ditch:p
All the old comrades from Knox so happy to hear you are at "home" at Forest Hill Gaz :rofl:
Good luck this Sunday ;)
Alex

All the old comrades from Knox so happy to hear you are at "home" at Forest Hill Gaz:rofl:
Good luck this Sunday
Alex

Thanks mate and its next sunday now:p i try my best ;)

Chaddy guys and gals are rolling off this sunday at 11am (10:30am Check in I believe). So hope to see some new faces trying out this year.

Hi all, Chadstone had their roll offs 2day but i forgot 2 grab a print out wen im at the bowl on saturday nite i will grab one n then i will post it up unless someone that bowled today got one and then they will post it up.

well done to all that make both teams. Well done to my girls, shield will be fun.

See u all there :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Chaddy mens team was decided today after an 8 game rolloff.

1st Terry Silva 1671
2nd Michael Castle 1650
3rd Leo Torres 1632
4th Leigh Lui 1629
5th Bernie Grueso 1614
6th Arnold Quiambao 1594
7th Alistair Medal 1569
8th Res Frank Pompeani 1561
9th Bryan Grueso 1558
10th Ceasar Zamora 1557
11th Roger Quiambao 1549
12th Nestor Aguda 1494
13th Danny Gibson 1370

Congrats to all my fellow team members and commiserations to those who missed. It was a very fiercely contested race for the last spot with a few just coming up a bit short.

Well done to Arnold and Alistair on making the team this year as it is good to see some youngsters coming through for Chaddy.

I would also like to congratulate Ceasar Zamora on being appointed Manager for the mens team.

The good news this year is we do have a womens team:

In no particular order they are:

Felicity Murphy
Tania Tuttleby
Louise Peet-Anderson
Rosemary Kennedy
Khrissa Barcelona
Amy Anderson
Roxanne Medal

Congrats for making the team.

Back
Top Bottom