Dodgy names

Get a copy of the Adelaide Whitepages (edition with the bloke in front of Adelaide market on the cover). Go to page 977 and check out the 7th name down in column 3. I wonder how people introduce his missus :eek:

for those of us that do not have the adelaide white pages, could u kindly share the name please, haha

thanks.
rat

IMG.jpg

there it is for you

impressive, I once locked up a guy in Townsville called Barry Mundi. I was just about to do him for providing a false name when relevant checks revelaed he had outstanding warrants and that was in fact his official name.

lol George,

I've went to school with a bloke called Wayne Kurnoth, he got into trouble with a school cop at a different school and when he gave the cop his name the cop thought it was a false name and ended up calling his mum and was pretty red faced when he found out it was his real name. Incidently the cop is a bowler.

(If you say the name quickly you'll get it:))

What about Theresa Green (Trees are Green). You do wonder what some parents are thinking. A few years ago one top 10 names in america was Camry. At least you would think they would chose a better car name for their child than "whitegoods on wheels". Product names are becoming more common.

I wonder how long it will be till we see someone called Vegemite.
I read once about someone who legally changed their name to Sydney Harbour Bridge when they were doing a promotion.

Back
Top Bottom