Difference between ?

if you have the paper card its written on the back. when i got my new plastic card the AMF staffer told me it has all the same benefits as your old card. Having the old card still i checked the benefits before throwing it away

what were you told?

and why would your mates join a league and quit?? they have you and your card :)

what a joke? i dont understand ... what do you actually want??

if you have the paper card its written on the back. when i got my new plastic card the AMF staffer told me it has all the same benefits as your old card. Having the old card still i checked the benefits before throwing it away

what were you told?

and why would your mates join a league and quit?? they have you and your card :)

what a joke? i dont understand ... what do you actually want??

I was told the benefits are for league bowlers only not friends. Jokingly i told them to join and then quite if they want to get a card, but after that service they got they weren't interested in coming back.
I was referring to AMF when i said what a joke. I'm sure that there are great ppl working for AMF that truly care about the sport and its ppl, but even they must feel like they are pushing S#$T up hill at times when dealing with the business practices of the powers that be....In fact i was just looking back at some of these "business practices" on previous post and saw that AMF has chosen to not up date their creches in Victoria.....I sure that was a really go ideaLOL I guess the bean counters ran their little figures and worked out that it was better to cut cost than look after the loyal mums and dads that bowl and use the creche facilities. I wonder how many have left their leagues due to that gem of an idea. I sure that it probably may have saved some money but at what cost?

t

ok teh here is what the league card gives you

$5.50 practice game rate for you and up to 4 others (gets cheaper the more games u have)
10% off cafe
10% off bar

10% off birthday parties
10% off group bookings or functions

now in BOLD is what is a direct benefit for you and only you in my opinion. The rest is so that you can attract family and friends to bowl socially with you at a cheaper rate.

Exactly what service did you friends get that would make them not want to come back?

Being new bowlers what basis do they have for comparison as to what the service should have been? or was it just what you told them the service should have been?

As for the creche in Vic im certain many people have been put out by this as im sure it was a welcome service but to be honest it is over and above what i would expect from a bowling centre and knowing the childcare rates for even half a day it is not financially viable for a bowling centre to run one. The insurance and govenrment regulations required to have on eon the premises would be out of the reach of any centre be it AMF or not. I dont see it as a must in all centres so i wont crucify thm for getting rid of it. Especially as i and no doubt you as well as most on here have no idea of the cost or requirements that need to be met to maintain run and staff such a facility. Id prefer to have a centre to bowl in without a crehce than no centre at all. Happy for people to disagree but the vast majority would not see this as having a major impact in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom