Darrin Comrie 300 - Aspley Anzac Day Skins

DarrinC

Darrin Comrie Back to back 300's - Aspley Anzac Day Skins

Well babe you not only bowled your first 300, but youve done two back to back - what a champion!!!!!! I think its better Im not there to see it Im shaking enough receiving the phone calls from Gloria at home!
What an absolute legend!!!!
Kylie!!!

well done Darrin......Jak and Jagga (both hard at work in the fields) send their congats along with mine on a great game! They reckon the first one is the hardest, so now that you have it out of the way, go for it!!
:groupwave: :woot_jump: :groupwave2:

CONGRATULATIONS DARRIN!!!
I am so happy for you.. couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Well deserved and I am sure there are so many more to come. :thmbup:
I guess its safe to say that you've won at least two skins for the day ;)
Well done :smiley.php:

Congratulations Darrin. And back to back, another one. Aspley must be doing something right..!

Well done!

Wow, well done Darrin! :D

Looks like Brian (Aspley head tech) knocked some sense into you after you complained about 'dry' lanes last night ;)

Good to see some great scores in Gloria's Anzac Day Skins, keep it up!

Robbie

They reckon the first one is the hardest, so now that you have it out of the way, go for it!!
:groupwave: :woot_jump: :groupwave2:

WOW - YOU SURE WENT FOR IT!!!!

Awesome effort, definately get your money back now!!!!

:marsa37:

Darrin,

Well Aspley now has two back to back 300's and what an absolute pleasure to have your first 300 bowled here! Then to follow it up with another is just awesome.

We would just like to let everyone know that these 300's were bowled on different lanes as it was a tournament with bowlers moving after each block.

Darrin bowled 226 and 300 on lanes 11 and 12, moved to lanes 15 and 16 and followed it up with another 300 and we will not mention the scores for the 2nd game :rolleyes:

Great bowling Darrin and congratualtions. You'll now have 2 new shirts in your wardrobe. We know you're pretty stoked to achieve a yellow and green shirt all in one day.

Well done again!!

Aspley 10 Pin Bowl

WOOT WOOT WOOT

Congratulations Darrin,

We are so happy for you to finally crack the elusive 300 and then to back up is just Phenomenal. :thumbup:

Hope to see many more from you and congrats on your shirts (you are very happy to have achieved the gold and green in one day). Your grin has been from ear to ear ever since.

Congrats again and hugs & kisses
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

P.S. The game after the back to backs was a 176 (just for the record)

congrats darrin.. was a fine display of bowling and a great reward for a awsome bowler keep it up

Darrin,
Leon and I would just like to say a Very Very Big CONGRATULATIONS to you mate, we are so Happy for you.

It was your Day and we are just so glad we were there to see it after
all the years we have shared Bowling together.

Kylie you are right he is a LEGEND. :cool: Hope there is more Big games to come.

Well done Darrin on not one but two 300’s…Going back to back is a great achievement in itself…Makes it even more special knowing that you hadn’t thrown a 300 before that…

Congratulations and well done…:smiley.php:

Well done mate, It has taken you an awful long time ( years ), but what a sweet way to break the drought. I can`t think of anyone who has tried
harder. Congratulations - Congratulations. See I stuttered in time. Good luck
Darrin.
Animal

WHAT A CHAMPION!!!:thmbup:
Congratulations Darrin on your TWO fantastic 300 games yesterday. They were absolutely awesome to watch. All the years I have known you, your hard work has surely paid off. It couldn't of happened to a nicer and more deserving bloke. Well done again CHAMP.

Taya Reggars

P.S I suppose I'll stop paying you out for using Columbia now :D

I've already congratulated Darrin on here, and I don't want to take anything away from his achievement, but just as a question of interest..

Does this count as sanctioned back to back honour scores? My thought would be no, because it wasn't a TBA accredited tournament and it wasn't in league.

Does anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom