Jeanette Kent
Ingrid Coburn

2008 Victoria Restricted Masters Representatives
David Kent
Jeanette Kent

2008 Victoria Classic Masters Representatives
Gunther Czmok
Pauline Webster

Congratulations to all that made the 2008 Victorian teams and to the Victorian committee for yet another fine turnout.

I will see you all in Adelaide in September.

Congratulations to all who made the team, especially my mate Benjamin Adams for making the Restricted Mens team and Ingrid Coburn for making the Classic Women's Team! Nice work guys!

A huge congratulations to the contingency from Gippsland who all placed in a team somewhere.

Hopefully next year we will see more country bowlers at the roll offs.

Liz

Firstly I would like to thank Steve and his staff at AMF Forest Hill for all the help they have put in the last two days. To Darrell Holt for collecting the scores from the lanes and to Peter Coburn for scoring for us over the last two days. To my committee for all the hard work and effort they have put in so far.
:groupwave2:But most of all I would like to thank all the bowlers who have tried out this weekend and thank you for your support of this great tournament.:groupwave2:
Congratulation to all the bowlers who made the teams.
:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Jeanette Kent

A huge congrats to Pauline and Jason Webster and Ray Thompson
from Werribee Superbowl on making the teams.
Special congrats to Ray who is representing
his state for the very first time.
Congrats to the rest of the team too.

Doriana and Edi
Werribee Superbowl​

Well done all. Not a bad turnout, and not bad scores. Sounds like a well executed event by all!

A huge congrats to Pauline and Jason Webster and Ray Thompson
from Werribee Superbowl on making the teams.
Thanks Doriana & Edi for your support.
I would also like to say congrats to the committee and to Forest Hill Bowl. The roll offs were well organised and heaps of fun!:smiley.php:
Well done to all that made the teams - We will be an awesome force!
Pauline & Jason
GO DOGS!

Congratulations to all those who made the teams.

To those who missed out, there is always next year!

A special mention to Pauline and Jeanette, you both bowled superbly all weekend. What fantastic averages! Well done ladies.

Noelene

Noelene

Well done all that made the team, especially the Gipsland bowlers, 4 try out and 4 in the team! 66% of the scratch Male team from Gippy :D
Thanks to all who made me feel welcome, and I look forward to bowling with you all soon!
GO BOMBERS!

Well done all that made the team, especially the Gipsland bowlers, 4 try out and 4 in the team! 66% of the scratch Male team from Gippy :D
Thanks to all who made me feel welcome, and I look forward to bowling with you all soon!
GO BOMBERS!

Nice work on making the team jase, im guessing you didnt drink much over this weekend :p:p:p:p

Back
Top Bottom