GUNTHER CZMOK
LIZ FABIAN CZMOK
LORRAINE MILLER
ROBYN BULL
SUE WHEELER
DANIEL LIM

Regards

Jeanette

Come on Victoria, New South Wales had a bigger turnout than that... In fact you've only just pipped the ACT turnout, and we only have two centres to draw from :p

Come on Victoria, New South Wales had a bigger turnout than that... In fact you've only just pipped the ACT turnout, and we only have two centres to draw from :p

Yeah. What happened to all those people who told me that they are sending their entries in? :confused:

Liz

OK here goes:

Male up to 184 average as at 31/12/07 and females up to 174 can roll off for the restricted team which is handicapped. After 14 games top 7 in each make the Vic team. The top 7 is based on pinfall plus handicap - just to clarify.

Male up to 199 average as at 31/12/07 and females up to 189 can roll off for the classic team which is scratch. After 14 games top 3 in each make the Vic team.

The restricted has a separate mens and ladies team and the classic is a mixed team for this year.

The teams will go to Adelaide in September to complete against the other zones.

You can try out for both the restricted and classic team if you wish but your average must be no more than 184 for men and 174 for ladies.

Any other questions?

Liz

Yep, how does the Adelaide bit work is what i was getting at? A million games 1 game? I am sure my avg has even dropped below 190 let alone 200 at this stage!

Yep, how does the Adelaide bit work is what i was getting at? A million games 1 game? I am sure my avg has even dropped below 190 let alone 200 at this stage!

Hi Jason,

Ok here go when you arrive in SA the accommodation is already booked all member of the team must do WELCOME SQUARED If you are in the restricted team , you will have to do your all events prior to the first day of Darrell Holt. each team member must bowl 3 games per day or more you will be regarded each day. Just to make it a little clear, Average for the restricted team is worked out at , Dec 30 , roll off ave June 30 all events and welcome squared and if you have been lucky enough to make the team last year that ave is also taken into account. We as the committee feel it is the fairest way of doing it for the bowlers.​

Regards

Jeanette Kent

Actually Jeanette, Jason would qualify for the Classic team (correct me if I'm wrong there).

There will be 9 games each day x 2 days. There has to be 2 men and 2 ladies bowling at all times. It is the same as Ccup as in bowling head to head but male must bowl against male and same applies to females. All bowlers must bowl a minimum of 9 games for the Challange.

Apart from the Challange, you also need to do an All Events.

There is also a Classic Cup if you wish to bowl in that and some other events.

Liz

Hi Liz
Yes your are correct and all classic bowls must complete an all events as well

Regards

Jeanette Kent

Hi Jeanette,
Just wondering how many we have for Restricted and how many of the names are for Classic? Does not seem to be many names down for two two comps. Good to see bowlers from a few years ago coming back as well.

Come on people get those entry forms in now as it is a great torny and you now have classic as well. No excuses.

See you all Saturday.
Sue ;)

Off to Melbourne shortly, so I would like to take this opportunity to wish everybody good luck for the weekend.

Look forward to catch up with some old faces and meeting some new ones.

Liz

We now have 44 entries to this event and we still have till Midnight tonight, to complete your entry forms so please do not miss out on the best thing to come round this year.

Jeanette Kent
:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::groupwave:

UP DATED LIST AS OF 10.30PM
James Murphy
Roger De Witt
Danny Gibson
Benjamin Adams
Jeff Ennis
David Kent
Jason Webster
Tony Pappain
GlennDavid