crackin 300 at nationals

D

Dark Assailant

i would like to now who u all think will crack a 300 and why i thing josh bulow from northern and dean judd will because they have both been in very good form when i saw them last and would love to see josh go bonkas when he rolls one :D :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8) 8)

My bets on at least one person doing it, now that cows got one he'll be finding it easier to string them, Reynolds will be looking to break that 299 record he just can't get past and his in great form, Bobby and Matt from central, I know how much Ant Morrell wants his, theres plenty of people that could shoot it really, I know i'll be trying to pop another one, but when arent we hehe

Later

i forgot to menchionthe 2004 nsw state cahmp TYRON i think every one in nsw would love to see the little giant smash the pins like he did in the masters, hopefully i can crack one and my friend simo is really gunning for one but arn't we all :twisted: :twisted:

I dont think anyone goes to bowl and desperately tries to bowl one. I think that a 300 comes naturally. If anyone is goin to roll a 300 at nationals, well thats it, it'll be anyone. Last year Reynolds had a 290 for shield, and I believe that Michael Cole-Rix from SA rolled 299 during his doubles.

So it could be anyone

Hi everyone. i think that simon strassburg will crack one when this guy wants to bowl good he does.

I think all good things come to those who wait, its anyones game, and I think that a lot of the shield bowlers have a fair chance of doing it. A lot of shield bowlers have been waiting for ages so who knows, maybe nats will be their time...

Jen

Back
Top Bottom