Vic Youth State Team Trials

M

Morwell Tenpins

Hi Guys, :lol: :lol: just to let you all know in advance, Morwell Tenpins will be the venue for the qualifying trials to select our Youth team. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Trial will be held on the 29th August at Morwell.
Vic Tenpins have e-mailed entry forms to all Victorian centre's. :) :) :) :) However several bowlers have rung Morwell to complain :twisted: :twisted: about not having seen any entry forms. I can tell you that they have been send to all centre's, :lol: :lol: however if you require another entry form please contact Denece Jones at Shepparton Bowl, Justin Lopes or myself at Morwell. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

As you may or may not know, Morwell Tenpins have successfully tendered for the National Youth Team Challenge. :eggface:

If anyone needs info re accommodation etc just send us an e-mail and I will send some info back.

Just one last note :!: :!: anyone who will be 18 and over at the time the National Team Challenge is conducted can try out. In other words you do not have to be 18 at the qualifying trials, you need to be that come the National Team Challenge in Jan 2005. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Top three pinfall over twelve games automatic qualify, plus one selected.

Last year at Mooroolbark 185 missed fro girls, not sure of the guys. But basically, just finish in the first three!

Back
Top Bottom