Northern Roll - Offs!!!!

B

BigTobes

Hey all its me again. I am just startin this topic as people have been wondering where they will be and what you need to be eligable to roll off.

As most of the people who are up here already the my mum has been added to the commitee of the the Northern Zone.

If you would like i will email people the required information when it is available. So just leave you email in the topic if you would like this information and you will be added to the mailing list!. By the way you need to be of the Norther NSW to roll off!!
And no the places for the roll offs have not been confirmed.

BigTobes!!! :lol: 8) :twisted: :roll: :wink:

P.S For privacy of you email you can email me at the email setup for the soon to be up Northern Zone Web Page at
[email protected]
Ask anything related to the roll offs and the team itself plus leave the eamil you want a reply to. Thanks

FINE THEN

So i take it that no-one is rolling off for northern this year except for the people who were in the team last year??

As you can see the idea of this topic was to start a mailing list for all people interested for rolling off for Northern Zone Shield team. The email supplied above is all you need to get all am working on getting a from ready that i can email to you all.

Seeyas BigTobes

Oh and on the current news for the northern team i would like to congratulate Luke Rowland for bowling his 2nd 300 at Warners Bay Superstrike in the U21's Prestige league..!!!!

Northern Mailing List

Thanks tobes, yeah i will be there this year. All i need to know is (EVERYTHING) so give us a buzz on [email protected] i got MSN as well.

Cheers
Jay :D

dewd a mailing list is pointless.... like all the information being sent out for northern via email, not everyone uses the net and even less visit this site.
i dont know what posistion your mother has in northern, but it is up to the president to provide all the information and im sure that elizabeth will inform everyone once the stuff has been sorted and whatever...

its good that your trying 2 help, but i think this would only go as far as to create confusion thoughout those involved in it. or elizabeth may think your trying to do her job... etc etc..

bye

Northern Roll-offs

I wouldnt usually ask for this kind of information over the net but there is a lack of communication between (some) bowling centres and there players, situation is, we dont get told about these things we have to ask. When the forms do come out, can someone tell me so i can try and get a hold of one. Thanks

Jay

jay they come out when they make them up and finalise the roll offs... i dont even think they have tenders for the roll offs.... classic northern as per usual...

my question is...
its been a month since the AGM.... how come we havent been sent any minutes, captains reports etc etc from the meeting??!?!?! or have i just been left out because im up here in lismore and the committee is too lazy 2 post it?
take your time.... im in no hurry to hear what happened at the AGM or see how the captains viewed this year...

OH and yeh... im not even going to roll off for the youth team because its right in the MIDDLE of my hsc exams... perfect timing...
so have fun everyone...

bye...
im going to wash this week away in some alcomajol and partying.......

Dates

I believe the dates for the roll offs have been decided on and they will be the 30 of November and 1st of December. The roll offs are to be held at Foster and Taree. The nomination forms are being photocopied today so i will try to scan one. But other thatn that if you have asked for a nomination form then they will be sent to you. :roll: :twisted: :lol: 8) :?

Back
Top Bottom