Cowland, congrats on your 300

Congrats to Cowland after bowling a 300 in the 10th and last game for the qualifying of the BMW Country Open at Orange. how bout a spin in the Beema :lol:

Yeah mate well done. was watching ya from the crowd, not a bad crowd either.
hope they let ya drive the car. if they dont, just drive halfway down the raod and get your parents to give you a go.

congrats again mate.

I already congratulated you, but...
Congrats again Cow!!
Obviously you are bowling rather well, and I hope it continues tomorrow.
Good Luck Mate!

STORM ON!!

Jen

Well done champ!!!!!!
Great way to celebrate 18 mate!!
Hope there are many more to come..

Oh Cow, The tape should arrive tuesday....

Cheers mate

Far OUT... TALk ABOUT ON FIRE..... what a way to bring in ur 18th... hope mine is the same way in june... welldone .

Ash

Hey Congrats on da big 300 woulda been awsome.
good 2 kno dat u've been bowling gr8 man. Keep it goin.

CYA L8R
Henri Peters

Congrats Cow .. I might have to take back what i said about your wrist guard lol ... you deserve it buddy

Love Kara

Rowey the li'l lefty said:
You're on fire man, and you deserve it after that real unlucky 299. Well done and keep em comin' :p

Bubyee

Rowey :p

What the??? unlucky???? i find 250 hard to reach... and your calling 299 unlucky? ;) wish i could bowl 299......

By the way Good job on the 300 Cowland !!!! I can guess who will be 2005 Australian Open Champ..........

What the??? unlucky???? i find 250 hard to reach... and your calling 299 unlucky? wish i could bowl 299......

By the way Good job on the 300 Cowland !!!! I can guess who will be 2005 Australian Open Champ..........
Trust me, it was unlucky...should have carried...really it should have

Yeah congrats and all that but...BUT
It's not the bowler it's the lanes.

1st Matty Sing bowls a 300 at Orange, now Da Cowman does it, if only I were that good.

Yahoo

Yahoo said:

1st Matty Sing bowls a 300 at Orange, now Da Cowman does it, if only I were that good.

Yahoo

You just corrected yourself there mate, If only you were that good... :lol:

You'll never achieve such an accomplishment unless you can recognise other peoples!

Pull your head out!

Macca

BJ_WILL_MISS_NT said:
I can guess who will be 2005 Australian Open Champ..........

OOOOhhhh let me guess this one...
Micky Little?

lol

Congrats cowman, was this with the depth as well?

Tonx, yes it was the Depth Charge again... I'm feeling good with that ball at the moment. Its must be the 'Flying S' on the side... hahaha
Thanks to everyone for your kind words.

Later Da Cowman!

KaZzZa said:
Yahoo said:

Yahoo

You just corrected yourself there mate, If only you were that good... :lol:

You'll never achieve such an accomplishment unless you can recognise other peoples!

Pull your head out!

Macca

I do recognise other people's good bowling, I have congratulated Belmo a number of times on his achievements, also when my mate bowled a 288, I said well done and about time. He's bowled a 270 something every week for the last month.

Besides it doesn't make me feel good congratulating people I don't even know on their bowling accomplishments.

Yahoo

Tonx, yes it was the Depth Charge again... I'm feeling good with that ball at the moment. Its must be the 'Flying S' on the side... hahaha
Thanks to everyone for your kind words.

Later Da Cowman!

Hehehehehe...That Felt Good didnt it???
It has to be the nice big 'Flying S' and that word that says 'STORM' :wink:

Back
Top Bottom