Country Cup 2012

Here's a spark for ya !! . . Jason Way V Ray Martin . . Time head back into retirement old fella because your scalp number one, not enough room in this pond for any more big fish !! , especially the one that John West rejected . . ;) :cardY:

Jason only bowls @ 1, so I fail to see how that matchup will happen. I think you will need to worry about a 2 handed lefty rather than Mr. Way.

I may have to be the sacraficial lamb for Jase;)

Rob

Here's a spark for ya !! . . Jason Way V Ray Martin . . Time head back into retirement old fella because your scalp number one, not enough room in this pond for any more big fish !! , especially the one that John West rejected . . ;) :cardY:

Is the bowl licenced?
Cold Beer, a comfy chair, watch Ray and Young Mr Way go at it - I would watch that!

Sorry Ray - I'm bedding down at Jase's house so my loyalties will be with my 'host' ;) but I would definitely enjoy the show.

Jason only bowls @ 1, so I fail to see how that matchup will happen. I think you will need to worry about a 2 handed lefty rather than Mr. Way.

I may have to be the sacraficial lamb for Jase;)

Rob

Oh well someone had to have a go and get something started on here, I want the big fish, Its getting quite sad really . . If I behave Mr Capatain can I move to number one . . Lol . . :D

Better be. you got us into trouble last time when it wasn't.

Me?????
That was one of the best magic tricks I ever did......'here's a box of beer, can I put it on the counter?'
Bowl staff ..... 'sure'.
Two beers later (at a good pace) box of beer was gone!
Either I actually have more friends than I thought or I was the only one with beer in the bowl????:confused:

Thought I'd spark some conversation and throw up a market...

Mens Odds:

Warrnambool - Evens
Sunraysia 3-1
Shepparton 5-1
Geelong 6-1
Albury 8-1
Colac 11-1
Ballarat 16-1
Latrobe 21-1
Bendigo 26-1
Wodonga 51-1

This should get tongues wagging....
Few secrets to be spilled this week I think...

I will give ya 21-1 we WILL finish higher than Wodonga, Bendigo & BALLARAT at a bare minimum!!!

Ray, ray, ray........... we know who is the one that is the reject!!! sorry... rejected...!

Rightio. Most people know im not bowling this year so i will do some odds for you guys.

Mens CCUp Winner.
Geelong 3/1
Sunraysia 4/1
Shepparton 5/1
Warrnambool 6/1
Colac 10/1
LaTrobe 10/1
Albury 15/1
Ballarat 25/1
Bendigo 40/1
Wodonga 100/1

Womens Odds
Sunraysia 1/4
Shepparton 4/1
Geelong 5/1
Warrnambool 8/1
Latrobe 10/1
Bendigo 15/1
Colac 25/1
Ballarat 35/1
Albury 50/1
Wodonga 151/1

Combined Overall Winners
Sunraysia 3/1
Geelong 5/1
Shepparton 5/1
Warrnambool 5/1
Latrobe 10/1
Colac 15/1
Bendigo 30/1
Ballarat 50/1
Albury 80/1
Wodonga 300/1

Deano

mens odds......

evens...... warrnambol
only because it is at home....

2/1....... shepparton
great team this year.... needs other bowlers tho to step up with kev

3/1....... geelong
great mixture of awesome bowlers. always bowl well as a team...

5/1.......mildura
will fight hard all weekend and push a lot of teams...but no deano will hurt them alot..the rest of the team has to step up and not just rely on rob an ray

6/1.....latrobe

dont ride these guys off.. still a team full on champions..

7/1....albury
will be the quite acheivers for the weekend and surprise alot of teams... player to watch andrew craig..

9/1......colac
a team full of experience and are always hard to beat. will go very close to winning.

15/1....ballarat
not sure of the structure of the team but will always put up a fight

30/1.....wodonga
they will plod along a steel points of you if your relaxed.

80/1....bendigo
sorry guys but not enough experience this year to many new faces

cheers hamma....

good luck to all

Some very capable line-ups this year...

New faces, old hands and returning seasoned campaigners. This year’s Country Cup will have plenty of surprises I’m sure. Scoring will be high if you know what you are doing and keep ahead of the pattern (and your opponent.) Some old rivalries will once again heat up, and maybe some new ones will emerge. The mind games and ‘sportsmanship’ will be a constant reminder of what is at stake.

As Monday afternoon approaches though, only two things will make any difference: To have depth of talent throughout your team, and have the ability to play together as a team.

So ask yourselves…. Are you a team of great bowlers, or a great bowling team?

See you all on the lanes,

Nick

Back
Top Bottom