Country Cup 2012

Mens odds

Evens - Shepparton
Shepp - as long as the whole team makes the step up then they WONT lose.

2-1 - Warnnambool
Warrnambool can be related to black caviar.. put them over 1200 and they cant lose.. however over 2800 they would have no chance.. too bad ccup is like a 2800 race. Home center advantage.

3 - 1 - Geelong
Geelong- ehhh boring! used to seeing them medal with no gold... chokers??? however big chance being reigning champs.

5 - 1 - Latrobe
Latrobe focus on insults too much.. maybe if they focused more on they're own game they would be at shorter odds.

6 - 1 - Mildura
Mildura-reigning mens champs?? thats not something to be taken lightly.. however, a wise man once told me.. no deano no sunraisia.. lets see if that plays true. p.s it wasn't hammer.

7 - 1 - Colac
Colac- solid team.. only an hour down the road. merv full recovery. however,..... 'colac'..........

9 - 1 - Albury
Albury- bowl on wood lanes.. so wont be used to a bit of area at warrnambool.. however has the record levels of rain clouded their ability??

15 - 1 - Bendigo
Bendigo-new faces? definately a dark horse!!! although.. with new bowlers comes the league curse.. will they last more than 3 games?

100 - 1 - Wodonga
G.V.S would fit in well.

?? - 1 - Ballarat
Ballarat- apologies.. in trying to calculte accurate odds for this team... i realised.. the odds do not fit in my calculator.. so sorry.. no odds for ballarat.

Chubba and dwayneo..

But we'll cop it.
See you on the lanes guys.
Looking forward to a great weekend - as always.
Travel safely.

Dan

Everyone else can have fun but we cant??

Thats the same every year Chase......... maybe you should not try as hard ;)

Wise man once said "no me....no Shep" and that was Hamma :p

Also Shepparton at evens, hope that southerly doesn't blow all your tickets away.

Have said it for a while now, Colac will be the team to get past, they have had a year to adjust their shots to synthetics.... they will be tough to beat.

Rob

not very often you see a tournament like country cup on tenpin.org. well done Ian. looks good

looking forward to the weekend.

see you all on the lanes!

manda

Back
Top Bottom