• Internet 2012 Country Cup Scores.xls
    197.5 KB · Views: 39
Men Rd16
Sorry no more results till after presentations

Attachments

• Internet 2012 Country Cup Scores.xls
    198.5 KB · Views: 61
All Stars
Women L-R Wendy Thompson 195.86, Sam Murphy 196.22, Kel Jones 198.35, Selina Threfall 198.16, Nicole Bree 197.86

Men L-R Mark Woodyatt 210.29, Andrew Carmichael 208.61, Jackson Gamble 208.53, Jason Motta 205.57, James Owen 205.42

Attachments

• Men's All Stars.jpg
    Men's All Stars.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Women's All Stars.jpg
    Women's All Stars.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 25
Women's Champions Shepparton
Men's Champions Geelong
Association Champions Geelong

Attachments

• Ladies Champions.jpg
    Ladies Champions.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Men's Champions.jpg
    Men's Champions.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 23
  • Association Champions.jpg
    Association Champions.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 22
MVP Awards donated by OTB David McEwan. Thanks David
Ladies L-R Kel Jones 244.35, Sam Murphy 256.22, Selina Threfall 246.16
Men L-R Mark Woodyatt 250.29, Paul Campbell 256.66, Jackson Gamble 256.53

All photos provided by Michael Lawn Photography, Warrnambool
Thanks Michael.

Attachments

• Women's MVP.jpg
    Women's MVP.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Men's MVP.jpg
    Men's MVP.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 31
Thanks for all the updates on scores and pics over the weekend as well Peter. Made it so much easier for us that couldn't get there to keep up with everything that was going on. :)

interesting stat

shepparton women pinfall 17005
shepparton men pinfall 16385

funny how life runs in circles, now we're back to where we were 10 years ago

fun to be had by all

p.s well done zippy, on your MVP, i knew you had it in you

Well safely home now after yet another great Country Cup tournament

Congrats to the Shepp Women and the Geelong Men on their wins and also to Geelong on the overall

P.C. back to back MVP's I believe - truly a legend of the sport and not a bad bloke even though you are from Geelong;) - I was abit worried about you though cause you kept wanting to check out my legs every 5 min - not sure what that was all about

Motta - Great job as captain and led from the front - The effort that you have committed to your bowling in the last 12 months was rewarded with your first all stars - (plus you still owe that ball driller a beer and the coach who told you to use it) - to the rest of the team we went close to achieving the ultimate goal - awesome team effort it was a pleasure to bowl with you guys and would do it all again in a heartbeat

Millsy - (aka Fossil) - For those of who do not know Millys has bowled his last Country Cup (we will see) and it has been a real pleasure to have shared the majority of my time in Country Cup bowling alongside another legend. Thanks for the memories – some great times, some disappointing time a lot of laughs and maybe the odd tear or two.

To the girls great job in coming second and we fell just short of taking the overall association trophy home. Your time to win is not very far away keep working at your game as you have for the past 12 months and the rewards will come.

Who said the atmosphere was dead – this years CCup had the atmosphere of old – well done to the WTBA and the Staff on a smoothly and efficiently run Tournament.

That enough rant for the minute although it was a pity that there was no dinner organised for the Monday night although we did have a good team dinner followed by an entertaining night with the Albury Boys playing funny games like “Where’s Griffo”.

Catch up with everyone around the traps and looking forward to CCup at Shepp next year already

It would be remiss of me not to mention game 7 and The Casual Observers enrolment into a very elite club – He was not happy at just being in the 100 club along with plenty of others he had to go another 20% to be in the 121 club but in true CCup style when presented with his 100 pin and bar he did wear it with pride.

To quote something Woza said: "Who said the atmosphere was dead – this years CCup had the atmosphere of old – well done to the WTBA and the Staff on a smoothly and efficiently run Tournament." We even saw a bit of the old Woza coming off the lanes after a few strikes.

Thanks to Sunraysia teams for the weekend. Some of us left a lot to be desired (I spared like ****) but like always Rob and Lisa lead from the front.

If there was a downside to it all, we didn't get to hand out the wooden spoons to the Shep guys as planned. :(

Millsy, been great to watch you over the years and again this weekend. Congrats on your achievements in CCup.

Well done to the winners, all stars, MVP's.

Wodonga Men's team. You guys will be taking it home in future years without a doubt. Your team summed up what Country Cup is about. You fought well all weekend, competed fiercely, yet you were always there high-5'ing not only your own team but others as well. Nothing but sportsmanship from you guys all weekend and hardly a surprise that Dave gave one of you a ball. No matter what was happening you enjoyed yourselves (perhaps a bit too much when you beat us).

Well done to all on yet another successful CCup.

It would be remiss of me not to mention game 7 and The Casual Observers enrolment into a very elite club – He was not happy at just being in the 100 club along with plenty of others he had to go another 20% to be in the 121 club but in true CCup style when presented with his 100 pin and bar he did wear it with pride.

You could have been remiss.......

Back
Top Bottom