COUNTRY CUP '2007'

bowlrig

Just A Bowler
Gotcha, nah just joking, it's a little early yet.:)

Jase would be pulling his hair out with a 2000 thread post;)

Rob

Maybe it's not too early after all. I have inside information that the Bendigo 2007 Country Cup team may just include the owner of the bowl and an 'old' PBA Tour champion.

Shhhhh..don't tell Craig.

Competition to get in the 2007 Bendigo Country Cup team is going to be fierce.

Well done Craig. You have definately got the fire started.

yeah good to see emerson has been bypassed, or as i am going to call it, how the west was won

seeing its already been won

obviously a bit quiet at work today rob ;)

as for the fire, there will be a plenty of it

no trials for us (Colac) - just top 7 averages. Cut off date is last Sunday in November.

wheelbarrow said:
Suppsoe that means the Colac team is already picked.
Trials for Bendigo is August, September.
Not really - but it does go a long way to explaining why the team does not change much from year to year. Very early days at the moment, but we have 8 guys in the mix for the 7 spots and then a bit of a gap to the rest. We have a junior who has improved a lot in the last 12 months or so and he is 7th at the moment. Hope he makes it - it would bring our average age to below 60... haha -- they say you gotta be able to laugh at yourself. (plus i have to beat you lot from suggesting the same thing). He also might be able to make some suggestions for a new style of shirt :)

Gatsby said:
Not really - but it does go a long way to explaining why the team does not change much from year to year. Very early days at the moment, but we have 8 guys in the mix for the 7 spots and then a bit of a gap to the rest. We have a junior who has improved a lot in the last 12 months or so and he is 7th at the moment. Hope he makes it - it would bring our average age to below 60... haha -- they say you gotta be able to laugh at yourself. (plus i have to beat you lot from suggesting the same thing). He also might be able to make some suggestions for a new style of shirt :)

Hey garrrrrrry, don't forget about me mate, and possibly some other fellow warrnbilians!!!! ;)
of course depending what happens with our future, but it could be a huge possibility!!!

Any news on what is happening down your way yet Matty? Good to see that you have not faded into the wood work either Gatsby, was starting to worry that you had left us there for a minute.

Still here Carmers -- just a bit busier than usual! -- Not posting as often

Mattie -- have not forgotten about the Warrnamboolians?? Hopefully you will be competing next year as Warrnambool but if the worst occurs, you are all more than welcome down Colac way. Word of warning though - if you are seriously considering having to bowl for Colac next year, you have to bowl in Colac Championships which are actually on at the moment (until 28th April). You may have an argument for exemption if bowl closes in July or something, but as we don't have roll offs we take top 7 league averages (from teams leagues) but also have to bowl Colac champs, Colac masters and 3 of the 5 designated tournos throughout the year to qualify. Not sure what is likely to happen but just letting you know -- might be best to have a chat to one of the Colac guys on Thursday nights if you want to know more.

Hey Guys

i would like 2 wish everyone good luck in there trials. i wish u all good luck and high scoring.

now i would like 2 say good luck 2 all my friends.

Woza
Nicky ( if u bowl)
Wayne long (if u bowl)

now good luck

love lou
ps i used 2 be a country bowl with these guys.

thanks for that loulou
Wayne will be trialing but as for me it depends the pregnancy. If things go to plan and run on time I will be able to trial.

Back
Top Bottom