Contraversy and biffo at Rachuig???

B

Bigtwister

Picture this, Day 2 - Rachuig 2002

NT men v NSW men

NT escape to an early lead only to be whitewashed 7-0 by NSW. After the game the bowlers are shaking hands. Frawls goes to shake Scott Sadlers hand to whom he had just played and whacked!

Sadler "Piss off, your a cheat! Using your own oiling machine, your a cheat"!

Frawls " Your a $%&*# wank$% "

- huge arguement breaks out -

NT then protest against NSW, NSW then protest against NT. Franky Costzan steps in and almost has his head knocked off by Frawls. Bowling stops for 30 mins to sort out the complaints.

End result - Frawls withdraws by choice for the last day of bowling. Still manages to make allstars. Sadler left still liking his wounds.

How can this quality incident be left off the forum??? What happened nows?? Where is Sadler?? Is this going to be continued in the Masters?? Is Frawley going to take off his head???

We'll just have to wait and see.8)

IF,and I do mean IF,this is true,or mainly true, then I believe we have rules and penalties against such behaviour.
If they are not applied promptly and properly,then we are not entitled to be taken seriously as a sport,nor would the T.B.A. be justified in taking itself seriously as the National Sporting Body.

Frawls did not sit out the last day of Rachuig .. he sat out the rest of day 2 after this incident and bowled day 3. However they did not use a Kegel on day 3. Im sure there will be more information come out about this soon enough.

Please Bigtwit, get all the facts first before you write your stories of myth and fantasy.
Bits and pieces of your story are sort of correct but most of it is bent beyond recognition.

Rob T

Whilst I heard a story similar to that, I don't think the mentioned post is 100% true. Never the less allegations of 'CHEATING' should have been addressed, thats just not on!

never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

PS Love ya Belmo.

I think Sadler could not handle being BEATEN so he made up a pretty lame excuse, even if it was frawls machine or wateva the story was they both had to bowl on the same condition and the better man on the day won...by a big margin

stop ya wingin and enjoy yourself boys

I STAND BY FRAWLS !

Andrew Frawley is an honorable man, and a highly competent bowler...

Despite WHO's oiling machine it was, and what condition was laid, am I correct in assuming that both teams were bowling on the same lanes? (Yes just a bit of sarcasm there...).

I for one truely appreciate the fact that FRAWLS donated the use of his machine - I also presume that the pattern set was one of the many that KEGEL provide the program for?

Some people are just sore losers....

(Dont know Scott Sadler very well at all - so I dont know if he fits in this category or not).

Given that I intend to try-out for the NT team next year, I for one will be saying "FRAWLS, CAN WE PLS USE YOUR MACHINE AGAIN?" -

I hope this act does not put Andrew off his valuable contribution to the next nationals event.

Truth be known I have seen far more ditched patterns in centres without using a KEGEL (GDF - didn't you learn the art of blocking out bowlers with oiling patterns?).

Just my 2c

Browny from http://www.10pinbowling.com

100% crap

This story gets better each time. I think that the Ref summed it up pretty well.
Franko

ey dont knock ritger
alot of people wouldn't be where they are today without his drills

Sorry it was my mistake .. was the part where he called him a "F****g Cheat" the only bit that was wrong ? What are you guys talking about ? That was pretty much the way it happened !

Interestingly, I did hear that Scott Sadler did not sign the TBA code of ethics form until after the incident, which was meant to be compulsory before anyone competed in the tournament. Can somebody confirm this?

As i said b4 bigtwit, get the facts first. I was standing 3 to 4 feet from where the incident occured and i can certainly say it didnt happen like that.
And Cam that is true about Scott. And as far as im aware he didnt even sign it after the hearing on Wednesday afternoon.
But your right though cause we were told that we couldnt play until we had signed it.

Until Next Time!
Rob T

So he gets away with it

So if was compulsory to sign the code of conduct why was scott allowed to bowl. or still after they found out he should not have been allowed to finish bowling. If he didnt sign what are the consequences of that, games being disqualified or points that he won taken from the NT.

Another thing slips through the fingers and he gets away with it.

So it doesnt really matter what we say now its over and done with.

Cheers

Andrew C

i would just like to say that i think the whole thing was handled wrong either Frawles should have punched his lights out or the TBA namely john coxson and the tournament committee should have booted his ass out of the whole thing and his points and games be revoked.
Then to top it all off the F..KWIT makes allstars along side the guy who he accused of cheating. Does that mean that he cheated in other ways???????

The thing that makes me laugh and should really get up Scotts ass is that Frawley and the whole team bowled so much better on the HOUSE condition if they had set that all week then NT men would not have even been in the same centre.
Frwaley sumed it up in one sentance Scott your a F..KWIT and you should grow up.

Well the fish are bitting so I am off

Thats what I like about you Billy, you just call it how you see it. Please don't change 8)

Back
Top Bottom