Congratulations David Porto & Emily Robertson

Thank you Jarron, Jason, Chris and everyone else. I'm well aware that a pattern can and often does play differently to what one might think, after having eyeballed the printout. The question I pose is this....
Was the pattern that was laid for the tournament in fact the very same pattern that was shown on the TBA website? If the answer is yes, then I stand corrected and will apologise both privately and publicly to Edi and Doriana. So instead of reading between the lines of what has been posted here, I ask the question and hope to read your answer so we can put this to rest.

Wayne,
Why didnt you just ask this question from the start? Instead of jumping to conclusions and accusing those in question. There is a time and place for everything and it was not the time to discredit (intentially or not) the winners and other bowlers of their high scores - or the place, chosing a public forum to do so.. There was simply no need..

Anyway..
Congratulations Porto and Em!! You both definately deserved the win :)
Also great effort to those who achieved the perfect game, Scott Robertson, James Bowles, Emily Robertson and Bianca Flanagan, being you're 1st or 7th!
A great tournament with a great turnout and great results..

Alicia

P.S. It wasnt only Dave that cant break into cars, Naf, Marc, Ben. Thanks heaps for your efforts tho guys! hahaha

woot... go Em.... 2 years in a row and 300 to boot!!!!!!! and u rang me:D hahaha nice bowling, keep it up for sydney so you can afford those drinks you owe me;)

also congrats to porto for winning and also going 2 years in a row.. some great bowling

congrats to all of the other place getters

Brett

well done emily and porto on the win

i believe they are both lefties i know em is but forgotten if porto is lol

and to all the 300 bowlers

also well done to me lil sis coming third been a great year for ya becka girl and we only in may WOWEE

would of been an entertaining event with all those massive games but that is wat u get when u bowl seriously good results

Anyone got a spare shifter

We have a winner for Home Hardware "TOOL OF THE WEEK"

Well Done to Porto and Em on their wins

Congrats Porto and Em on winning the event twice which is outstanding and also a huge congrats goes to Em on throwing her first 300 which was great to watch

Jimmy Bowles

Well done to Porto and Em on your wins, and to go back to back is just something else.

Take what is posted here (the negitive ones) with a grain of salt, lap up the glory, you are both champions in everyone's eyes.

Cheers Kellie

Huge Congrats to Porto and Emily.

Didnt see much of the boys, but we could all hear you Porto
But Em, you bowled absolutely amazing, no one was ever gonna take that from you, when we all stepped it up in hope to catch you, you step up even higher.

Well Done to you both,

Bee

Back
Top Bottom