CONGRATS BOBBA!!!! 299

Mirt

Mirtus Maximus
I have heard word from the Master, that Robert Elliott shot a nice 299 game tonight at village. SO close my mainest man, i missed seeing it, so im sure he was just waiting till i was there to see it, as ive shown him on occasion.

But seriously a huge congratulations to you, im sure it was all spot on, you're bowling really really well, its great to watch and be apart of. Oh and i do enjoy pushing you on .....in some games. I cant wait for the week after your birthday this friday, should be interesting, no pressure, but im calling it now. I'll try and do better than a 140 if u decide to do it in brunswick.

Well i guess i'll leave it at that and let everyone else send on more kudos. Great game Master Bobba, i look forward to many more.
This has been word from the Baron.....lol.;)

Mirt,

i was there for his 299 and saw the 12th, lets just say, it wasnt pretty... then after chatting to the big man after he finished bowing, he said it wasnt a good game lol he wasnt sure how many were even good strikes lol

none the less, eventho i said it in person, CONGRATS on your 299 bobba!

still quite an achievement and i am sure you have that big one in ya soon!!!

and HAPPY 21st for this coming friday too!

celebrate with style like i am sure you will!
cheers dude
marty
:)

Nice game big fella - 300 must be just around the corner.

Happy 21 st for friday as well.

Dave K :cool: :cool:

Well done BoBBa. I'm sure the "BIG ONE" isnt far away.
I hope those legs have recovered.

Have a great 21st on Friday, I'm sure the rest of Team Elliott make sure you do.

An awesome effort man. Had a good view of your bowling, was the lane next to you! Another 300 at Village is very close. The last week there has been a 299,298,289, so another 300 isn't far off.

Still a great effort to get that far and have a good birthday for friday. :)

- Mat

YAY and Whooopitchah!!

I only saw the last ball as a few people came running to get me, sorry it wasn't time yet... but soon, very soon... I can feel it!!

:bday: Congrats Tanky Poo and a very happy 21st
and yes Greig, we will have fun:p

Hey dude

Heard the good news from ya mum....7 pin??? Neva mind. 299 in itself is bluddy awesome. Third time lucky, I hope.

Good on ya mate, peaking just in time for Rachuig......

Have one for me on Friday mate, Happy 21st.

Cheers.....Michael

Nice score is probably a better way to describe it than nice game but hey 299 is 299 and I'll take it. I've thrown better games for a lot less after all (as with most people I would imagine).
Thank you to all for the congrats and birthday wishes its closing in now so must be just about party time!!

Cheers,
Bobba

GRATS BOBBA MY MAN!!!

So... I just got to work, with out any sleep, and I am looking like walking death.

Did you guys have a great night? Benny.

Back
Top Bottom