chris barratt wins perth youth

luke

just like to congratulate chris on winning perth youth today.. after his near perfect game followed by a string of massive games. there was nothing going to stop the local lefty from charging through the field and taking out the title...welll done chris great bowling keep up the awsome form

luke

Chris,

Mate what can I say...
You're a dead set legend.
Absolutely killed it today!! Always good to see a fellow lefty doing well :)
2 wins from 2 appearances for 08, not much will be stopping you this year!

Keep up the top work champ!

Also congrats to Sylv for taking out the girls division, both finals were well fought right down to the wire!

Em

Congradulations buddy, you bowled well over the whole weekend, all our saturday morning training is paying off ;)

Congratulations Chris, you made Sunday yours.

You threw great shots when you needed to and no one could complain with your victory.

Congratulations to Sylvia in girls. An excellent achievement for two locals to take out the event.

To Matt in coming second, well done mate. I know how much you wanted to do well in your own tournament and you stood up and made it count. Well done mate.

To everyone that didn't go. You missed out on one of the best tournaments and most fun I've had, personally, away in long time. It's a great place to go and always fun. If only it was 5 hours closer by plane!

Later Da Cowman!

Back
Top Bottom