CANNON HILL RESULTS AND A 300!

FLOWER

Attaching the results from The Twin Tour's first Tour Stop for 2007 - 159 bowlers - $7320 in Prize Money (incl. $100 from PTI Tilt Tray Services - Paul Eustace - for the 300 game). The Scratch Pool attracted an additional $540 to the regular Prize Fund.

Congratulations to the Balls H'cp winner - Mark Robertson - he says he may finally retire ! and to Matt Simpson for his great 230.8 Scr. ave in the Balls Scr. div......

Puffs H'cp winner was Danielle White with Linda Green the Puff Scr.winner.
Congrats. to all bowlers who cashed - to all bowlers who competed and to all bowlers who ENJOYED themselves. Thanks from the TEAM for all your support.

Special congratulations to Christian Kereszteny for his 300 game and it really was a joy to see Sue Fryer from AMF Cannon Hill !!!

AND - for any info. on sponsors, prize funds and results you can now visit our new website - www.twintour.com.au

Flower

Attachments

• RESULTS CANNON HILL.xls
    235 KB · Views: 95
  • RESULTS CANNON HILL.pdf
    84.3 KB · Views: 104
  • SCRATCH POOL.pdf
    22.9 KB · Views: 56
Congrats must go to Matt Simpson on that impressive 230.8 scratch average. What a great and talented youth bowler I'm sure he will go far.
Congrats to Linda Green aswell very well bowled.
Alana

To Lady Flower and her band of Followers/ Helpers, Well done on another fabulous effort.

99 men and 60 women.

Its because of your efforts and others that Queenslanders have a resonable amount of events to roll in.

Congrats to all the winners. Well done also to Christian on your perfect game.

See you all at " THE HOUSE OF CONQUEST " Aspley Bowl on 17th/18th March,

hamo
tony hamilton

ps Mary could RC and I start on either 3 & 4 or 13 & 14 and see if it works THIS time .

I would like to say a big congratulations to Christian Kereszteny for his 300. It is a shame that I was not there to see it in person. I hope the money comes in handy for you. Well done to all who bowled over the weekend see you all at Aspley.

Well done to Mary and her team for such a successfull weekend. Lets hope that more of the stops have this many attending. The huge numbers weree great to compete against. It's just a pitty that I bowled like a mule. Congrats to Christian for your 300 game.

I would like to say a big congratulations to Christian Kereszteny for his 300. It is a shame that I was not there to see it in person. I hope the money comes in handy for you. Well done to all who bowled over the weekend see you all at Aspley.
Paul
That was great of you to donate towards "Alphabet's" 300 (well done Christian). Also great to bowl with you.

Cheers

To Lady Flower and her band of Followers/ Helpers, Well done on another fabulous effort.
99 men and 60 women.
Its because of your efforts and others that Queenslanders have a resonable amount of events to roll in.
Congrats to all the winners. Well done also to Christian on your perfect game.
See you all at " THE HOUSE OF CONQUEST " Aspley Bowl on 17th/18th March,
hamo
tony hamilton
ps Mary could RC and I start on either 3 & 4 or 13 & 14 and see if it works THIS time .
Ditto from me too Mary and team. But don't fall for Hammo's and the 2 finger lefty's tripe.:cool:
PS: well bowled Hamster and congratulations on heading up the Rachuig qualifiers.
Cheers

Once again it was another great tournament at Cannon Hill. Great friendly centre to bowl at, great staff and excellent manager to donate $100 for Christian's 300. Well done Christian and Sue for the donation. Looking forward to the next stop in 5 weeks time.

Id just like to thank Mary and her team for such an awesome tournie im hooked so ill be bowling many more and of course like to thank Sue and Paul for there donations its greatly appreciated. Hopefully we will see some more awesome bowling from everyone at Aspley, cant wait

Cheers

Christian Alphabet

FOUND: Saturday at Cannon Hill on Lane 3/4, I think ..... a thumb insert (interchangeable one) pink slug .... I have it now but it doesn't fit !!!

Contact me and make arrangements
Flower
Ph.3865 8887
email: [email protected] or PM me...

ahh matty you did bowl well.
only coz you had me on your lane to high five you, well... it was more of a dance/fight/high five thing.
matt..... so hot right now.
matt.... so hot!.
nice 290 as well, you were wokin it good. you were only 10 pins under christian in that game coz he had an advantage... an extra hand,
BAHA.
nice games you two!.
ciao for now.
shell.
p.s. it was a good tournament. i was happy with my $220... woop woop.
thanks mary!.

Back
Top Bottom