Cannon Hill Junior Cup

matt_fryer

Cannon hill is holding a junior tournament on the 19th of march there will be a separate girls and boys divisons. It is open to all Brisbane Junior bowlers
handicap will be 100% of 190. We will need you highest average as at 31st of December 2005. Entry fee is only $25 per person it is a four game tournament.
after the four games we will be cutting to the top 8 boys and top 8 girls and thay will bowl a further 3 games pinfall will be carried over
prise fund will be
1st $100.00+trophy
2nd $80.00+trophy
3rd $60.00+trophy
4th&5th $50.00
6th $40.00
7th&8th $30.00

prise fund is payed in each division.
please phone the center to book you your spot now on (07)38901177
or feel free to leave your name and i will put it down for you

thanks matt fryer AMF Cannon Hill Entertainment center

hey im from sydney am i allowed to enter the tournament is there anything like restricted masters and is there A division B division and so on
could you give me details
thanks

hello lildave yes you can bowl in it but there is only the one Squad witch is 9am sunday morning but we do pay bouth boys and girls prize fund as above

thanks for your replay hope to see you there
matt fryer Cannon Hill Entertainment cente

p.s if you need to more pelase ask

thanks brett that is done for you all i need now is your avg as at the 31st of december 2005 due to it being a handicap tournament
thank you

thanks for that also how much is to enter the tournament is there only 1 squad available my average is 140 so what division would that put me in A division B division and so on.
do u have singles or doubles
write back thanks matt

there are no divisions it is girls and boys it is $25.00 to enter on sunday morning at 9am on the 19th of march 2006 and it is a handicap tournament not scratch so we will need your name and avg as of 31st of december 2005 so you can bowl

thanks matt fryer AMF Cannon Hill Entertainment center

Back
Top Bottom