Cannon Hill Cup Results

RobbieB

Rodentus scientificus
Since no scores have been posted...
Congrats to Ben Coupland in taking out the Cannon Hill Cup, somehow averaging 215 in the process. Ben was the only bowler to shoot over the card, with Hamsters 198 average good enough for second from Brando, on about 194-ish average. Nobody else managed to crack 190 on a condition which left most bowlers looking about as comfortable as Pavarotti at a Tiny Tim concert.
On the bright side, nobody complained about the ditch, ten games of spare shooting practice cost me five bucks, and the look on Adam Lacks' face when he picked the 3-4-5-9 out of a full rack was worth the entry fee anyway. :lol:

By the way - the first person to pick the source of the 'Pavarotti' line will win a little prize. :)

Congrats to my best friend Ben - $600 means it's your shout buddy! You bowled so well on a challenging condition (instead of 40 under average like me) ... well done! You need to set a new goal now that you have accomplished this one!

Also congrats to Hamo and Brando in 2nd and 3rd.

K.

Yeah id also like to say a big congrats to the Grafton bowlers for some of them done very well. It was also my first time to watch Brandon Qualischefski and Carl Bottomley bowl.

Back
Top Bottom