CANBERRA SENIORS CUP 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to again thank the following sponsors for the way they have come on board to make our Canberra Seniors Cup run successfully,without these people we all would not be able to run our tournaments. You will notice that there are a number of new ones from the last list that i put out.The full list is:----

AMF BOWLING
ANIMAL'S PRO-SHOP
BURNDY ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS
COASTLINE CARPETS
COUNTRY COMFORT MOTEL GREENWAY
CLAY'S FINANCIAL SERVICES
ETHERIDGE CLEANING & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
F.J.B SHEETMETAL FABRICATIONS
HERITAGE BAY BOWLING SUPPLIES
MATRIX PLANNING SOLUTIONS
MORE THAN MEATS
NB THE BOTTOM LINE DRIVER TRAINING

Hi everyone

Just wanted to see if anyone in B squad is able and willing to do a swap to A squad as i am driving to Canberra with bowlers in B squad.

Janet Pratt

Hey Mr. Swan,

Just a remindo as per our talk in Melbourne, please withdraw me from Canberra.

Sorry that I wont be there, just a few Issues this way.

Thanks and good luck to all in Canberra.

Tony Stoppel

Hi Bowlers,
Just to keep you all informed as to what is going on with the CSC now that we are in the home straight.
Because we had to extend both squads to fit every one in, because it is a ranking points year there has been a change to starting times on Sunday.
"B" squad will now be required at the bowl by 7-15am for a 7-30am start.
"A" squad to be at the bowl by 12-00 oclock.This will enable us to finish at a reasonable time for those interstate to get to the airport to catch their flights.
Hope you all will understand the situation.
Here is the updated squad lists as 2-30pm 1/3/11
Cheers
Ian S

Attachments

• CSC 2011 Squad List.doc
    148.5 KB · Views: 88
Hi Ian
About 3 weeks ago, Janet Pratt asked if anyone from B Squad would swap with her. If she is still looking, I am willing to swap.

Hi Ian
Sorry, I didn't include my name in my last post about swapping squads with Janet Pratt.

Cheers
Graham Parkins

Hi All,

Please see attached the pattern to be used for the 2011 Canberra Seniors Cup.

Regards

Michael Craig
Centre Manager
AMF Tuggeranong

Attachments

• 2011 Canberra Seniors Cup - Pattern.pdf
    136.3 KB · Views: 108
Hi All,
Please see attached the pattern to be used for the 2011 Canberra Seniors Cup.

11:1? I didn't know you could stack oil that high! The house shot is tougher than that!

If you want any further proof of how far Michael Craig is willing to go to make his customers happy, look no further, because I imagine laying down a ditch like this just sticks in his craw. Enjoy the 2½ feet of oil outside 10 board.

Thanks Jason for the good comments, I don't know why TBA does not have a proper policy for Senior Tour.

Regards,
JP

As far a numbers are concerned to tournament entries around the country, I think Seniors lead the way by a mile.............

Why break something that isn't broke..........

Seniors don't need the tougher patterns, they just want to enjoy themselves, and feel good with what they bowled. What achievement will a Senior get out of laying a sports pattern.....? Where will it take them?

End of the day it really doesnt matter. Still have to bowl, Still have to carry.

JP you seem to struggle on easier conditions ? Why is that. Perhaps you need more practice on them.....:)

Cheers

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom