CANBERRA SENIORS CUP 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bowlers,

There have been a couple of changes to the squad only minor.
Here is the updated list as 4-30pm 7/12/10

Ian S

Attachments

• CSC 2011 Squad List.doc
    143.5 KB · Views: 61
Hi Bowlers,
Here are the latest squad lists as at 10/12/10. There have a couple of changes.Please ensure that your deposit keep rolling in to confirm your spots.
Thanks
Ian S

Attachments

144.5 KB · Views: 84
Hi Ian , If A squad not filled could you put me in to that, If you could let me know as I have yet to make Airline bookings,Regards .Ron Morgan

Hi Ian, Message keeps tilling me wrong acc info when trying to transfer money across to you, regards
Ron

HI Ian

I'm driving to Canberra with Val P. (VIC) so could you please put me in the B squad reserve list

Many thanks

janet pratt

Bowlers,

Those bowlers who wish to stay at the COUNRTY COMFORT GREENWAY for the CSC please contact Liz Bekavac on 02 6293 3666 or email her on
[email protected]
When booking your rooms please quote SENIOR0311 This will entitle you to the special rate of $139-00 per night (room only)
They have put on hold for CSC 10 Rooms with queen beds and 12 rooms with 2 single beds.
There will be more rooms avaible should we need them.
Hope you will support them as they are now one of our sponsors for the CSC.
Please keep your deposits coming in to ensure your spot as we do have reserves waiting.
To each and every one of have a VERY MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR with your families
Ian SWAN

Attachments

144.5 KB · Views: 91
swanny,
Ill pay my full entry at Caboolture as discussed before, if you wish a deposit in the meantime or full payment, give me account details and Ill drop t in
Cheers
Paul
ps Happy new year..and smile this year grumpy bugger

STOP PRESS.
Hi Bowlers.
Due to the number of reserves that we have in the CANBERRA SENIORS CUP we have now extended "A" squad to 48 bowlers.You will see that there are only 2 spots left already.So if there are any of you want to bowl in the cup you will have to be quick.
By extending "A" squad our finishing time will be a little longer than normal,so those of you booking flights back home please bear this in mind when doing so.By extending the suad we are trying to fit you all in
Cheers
Ian Swan

Attachments

145.5 KB · Views: 85
Good afternoon Bowlers,

Here is the updated squad list as at 5-15pm 6/1/11
You will see that we have only ONE spot left in "A" squad after we have extended it to 48.
I urge you all that have not paid their deposit to do so ASAP so as to secure your spot.
I know alot of you have made arrangements to pay me at the HAMMER Classic, but for those who have not please get your deposits in quickly so as not to be disappointed.
Thanks,
Ian Swan

Attachments

146 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom