Can anybody confirm the rumour?

grumpie

I heard through the grapevine that "The Great" Briana Tomasinski picked up the 7 10 yesterday at Knox.

????????

Liz

It was even more special than that. She did it on her first ball and left the other 8 in the middle.
Go Brianna;)

As her team-mate I can confirm that and I think I can safely say I will never in my life witness that again Ha Ha. I would say it takes twice as much skill to do that on your first shot as opposed to your second...go Briana!

Go Briana. You are a star!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!:D

I thought i was bad taking only the 6 pin and 9 pin out of a full deck at country cup lol.
I dont feel so bad now :p

I know of someone by the name of Jen Jones who did the exact same thing. Takes skill too!

Lol - you guys are such a bunch of stirrers :)

I don't know about "the great" but I can confirm the 7-10. If only I could do that when I need to and not when I'm trying to hit the pocket :oops:

Oh well, it gave our team a good laugh :D

And yes Liz, I was warned :)

Lol - you guys are such a bunch of stirrers :)
I don't know about "the great" but I can confirm the 7-10. If only I could do that when I need to and not when I'm trying to hit the pocket :oops:
Oh well, it gave our team a good laugh :D
And yes Liz, I was warned :)
How can you miss all the juicy part Bri! After her shot she send a text message to her dad Joe telling him she just picked up 7-10. He replied her back. "Only great bowlers do that" ;)
She send back another text. "Yeah dad but i did it the first ball!!" Let's say it was dead silent from the other side.
We can't even blame the bourbons because we didn't have any due to the price increase.
Keep it up mate. Now everyone knows why we are called Showtime :D
Alex

How can you miss all the juicy part Bri! After her shot she send a text message to her dad Joe telling him she just picked up 7-10. He replied her back. "Only great bowlers do that" ;)
She send back another text. "Yeah dad but i did it the first ball!!" Let's say it was dead silent from the other side.

Alex

He would have been too busy laughing his head off I think. I still am.

Back
Top Bottom