Brush off the cob webbs,dust off the shoes.

Would we love to see them both back

• Yes of course we would

Votes: 41 95.3%
  • NO (is not an option)

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Jase

Admin
Staff member
It's 5.30am and i sit in front of the computer with hot coffee in hand checking out what’s been happening in the world of total bowling overnight: sleeping: . Eyes barely open i decide to check out the main forum.
My eye lids fly back: shock: spilt coffee everywhere i am now fully awake!!!!

There is a very strong chance that Mr. Carl Bottomley and Miss Kelly Warren could NOMINATE for RACHUIG in 2006.yes your reading it correct i read it 3 times before deciding to post this in here.

Now let’s all get behind the pair of them and make this happen, is 2006 the turning point for Rachuig. This is one of the biggest News Flash's QLD bowling has needed for decades.

Now my Question too you both is what is it going to take to get the other ones name down to bowl. I mean Mr. Bottomley’s words were
Carl Bottomley said:
Andrew,
As for nominating, when I see her name up in lights on the nomination board then I am there. We both made the deal that when she nominates, so will I.

Kelly for goodness sake get your name down ;)

Come-on everyone lets get behind these two great Champions and see them back on the lanes Representing there state AGAIN.

p.s Where is the little Garden Gnome now ? All we need is his nomination too.:D

C'Mon Kell, get your name down, we need you, Carl and the garden gnome.

Lets get behind this everyone, it would be great to see Carl, Kelly & Drewy back in Sth Qld colours........

On second thought there's another one I'd like to see in Qld colours....Mr Terry Wenban, what would it take for you to nominate for QLD rauchig.....?

C'mon Kelli.

Isn't it your job as Development Officer to help lift the profile of QLD Bowling ...

Start at the top, Kell. Nominate. You know you want to.

Dale ... totally agree on Mr Wenban ...

Jase said:
It's 5.30am and i sit in front of the computer with hot coffee in hand checking out what’s been happening in the world of total bowling overnight: sleeping:

I got home at 5:30 this morning.

Even though im a victorian, Carl is a champ, and the more events that include him, the better!!!

Come on Kelly!

Cheers!

Andrew S. said:
I'll take them all to a re-run of Space Cowboys - that should do the trick.

Can I go too Andrew.....seeing as the I'm older than 3 of them ????

Drew Bottomley Wenben !!!!!! did i time warp back to the 80's?????? i mean come on guys with all the young guys throwing 300's every week do we really need to dust off a bunch of old blokes!!!!

Isn't time for all these great 300 shooters we have here in queensland to step up and show how good there are???

bfcc said:
Drew Bottomley Wenben !!!!!! did i time warp back to the 80's?????? i mean come on guys with all the young guys throwing 300's every week do we really need to dust off a bunch of old blokes!!!!
Isn't time for all these great 300 shooters we have here in queensland to step up and show how good there are???

hmmm...sittin here thinking...bottomley, drew, wenban vs the young 300 shooters.....what odds are ya given on the oldies jeff.....I'd back them almost any day !!!!

I know this is off topic (sorry Jase), but I honestly dont think it matters. But if we must nominate a condition - how about the US Open pattern we bowled on at the end of last year ??

which young bowlers are we talking bout? but i must say carl and drewy are a class act. but hey i will be there watching this if they do it.

and comeon kellie please nominate, we need carl to bowl it would be awsome

luke green

Considering he doesn't bowl too many twin tour events I would assume he is nominating ;) Which is excellent to see.

Good luck to everyone.

lol, sounds like jase wants to stack the team so he can get a win :p Bring back the old proven tallent, maybe make the tournament an over 30's event? :lol:

Samael said:
lol, sounds like jase wants to stack the team so he can get a win :p Bring back the old proven tallent, maybe make the tournament an over 30's event? :lol:

Samael,

I do believe that the South Qld Rachuig Team doesn't belong to me. Please correct me if I am wrong. But I might add it would be for the good of Qld bowling to see them both represent there state again. If I made a comment about them being close to one of the top two bowlers this state has produced (even with Kelly not bowling) I don’t think we would get to many arguments from anyone who visits this site. As for staking this team so we can get a win, I don’t think having your BEST bowlers representing there state is called staking. I think it’s called competing at the elite level.

Does age come into it?
Even if Carl was fifty, I recon he would be good enough

Come on you guys you know you want too!

Back
Top Bottom