UPDATE ON SQUAD LIST FOR GREENSLOPES

FLOWER

Attaching the updated squad list for the first Tour Stop for 2006 - a reminder that this is also the roll off tournament for Rachuig and De Veer ! Please see previous posts with the relevant brochures (2006 Twin Tour, De Veer and Rachuig) attached. Nomination forms for Rachuig and De Veer will be available at Greenslopes and TBAQ reps. will be there to take your nomination fee and answer your queries.

The usual check in procedure will apply for the Twin Tour, with Entry Fee, Joining Fee and Lane draws (plus your usual paperwork!!!) at our own check in counter......follow the Twin Tour logo !!!!!!!

It would be appreciated if bowlers interested in the Tour, please contact me as soon as you can to either get info. for the Tour or book in.....the interest so far is certainly showing that we should have another successful year with so many of the 'committed' bowlers once again with us as well as our wonderful sponsor list.....new bowlers are most welcome.

Looking forward to a great 2006 with such an innovative way to start the year -

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]

B squad is full now but if you would like to nominate for either A or C squad and be a reserve for B Squad, please do so......make sure I have a contact number for you though!! and if there are any boo boos, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP......

Attachments

• SQUAD NOMINATIONS - GREENSLOPES 2006.xls
    32 KB · Views: 71
Just wondering who's rolling off for Rachuig this year, and also deveer with RC.:rolleyes: (poor people)
Theres alot of names on the squad list that normally arn't rolling in the Twin Tour, so it could be a big turn out, so it would be interesting to see's who's nominateing.
I'll start it off, i'm nominateing for Rachuig this year.

Hammer said:
Just wondering who's rolling off for Rachuig this year, and also deveer with RC.:rolleyes: (poor people)
Theres alot of names on the squad list that normally arn't rolling in the Twin Tour, so it could be a big turn out, so it would be interesting to see's who's nominateing.
I'll start it off, i'm nominateing for Rachuig this year.

Sorry to disappoint you Steve, but RC's avg of 197 at Aspley wont qualify him for De Veer.

I think we should start a new thread here and leave this for people wanting to nominate for the twin tour. It will make it easier on Mary, I'm sure. I've started the thread in the QLD section.

The Spanner said:
Sorry to disappoint you Steve, but RC's avg of 197 at Aspley wont qualify him for De Veer.

Peter i think you goy my intensions of this post wrong. It was a bit of tounge in cheek aimed at Mr Conquest.

Ronnie doesnt bowl bad enough to represent Der Veer anymore.He has picked up his game,shot 300 and i am expecting bigger things from him this year.Not to mention he is recientlly enggaged, so representing Walter Divorce isn't hi on his list.:p

Back
Top Bottom