RESERVES ONLY FOR GREENSLOPES !!

FLOWER

Attaching squad list as at 27th Jan......ALL SQUADS ARE FULL - with a total of 187 bowlers !!!!

However, I am taking reserves so if you wish to contact me, please do so - there are always bowlers who cannot bowl on the day ....... if you wish to turn up at Greenslopes and take your chances - good idea also!!

I would like to thank the bowlers who have nominated (I think I would like to thank them !!) and have showed so much interest in both the Twin Tour and Rachuig/De Veer roll offs - a sign for the future of our game, I hope. When I told you guys to 'bring a mate', I did not mean 187 of them !!

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]

Attachments

• SQUAD NOMINATIONS - GREENSLOPES 2006.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 139
Mary, quite the contrary - all the bowlers DO thank YOU and your team for a great Tour. Thanks mate - will buy you one so you can ENJOY too!! Well done.=D>

Cheers

a sponsors dream!!!!

The bowlers of south Queensland are showing that our sport is NOT dying....not here in God's country, anyway!!!

68 ladies, 119 men........maybe we should have paid to get national ranking points ;)

Hope the airconditioning at Greenslopes is working well, all those bodies are going to make that centre a real hot spot next weekend!!!:eek:nfire:

I agree the sport is certainly not dying here in Queensland its quite healthy. I am a little over the the negative talk about the game.

You'll need your beer after this one Mary ... maybe a few. Well done ...

Back
Top Bottom