Brunswick Cup win a ball competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I can't use the ball, so if I'm right, please give it to the next closest person who is not on a contract. I'll have an educated guess for the fun of it. ;)

The pattern has a LOT of friction and the LHS plays outside the RHS in a house where entry angle is critical. So I'm guessing... (drumroll...)

George Frilingos - 237.6

He'll be motivated and the shot is there for him. I, like everyone else there will do what we can to stop him, (short of combat).

Good luck everyone.

OH YEAH! Rowlo, you're a good bloke! Respec to you and your QubesAMF posse. (As Ali G would say...)

OK, I can't use the ball, so if I'm right, please give it to the next closest person who is not on a contract. I'll have an educated guess for the fun of it. ;)
The pattern has a LOT of friction and the LHS plays outside the RHS in a house where entry angle is critical. So I'm guessing... (drumroll...)
George Frilingos - 237.6
He'll be motivated and the shot is there for him. I, like everyone else there will do what we can to stop him, (short of combat).
Good luck everyone.

Awww!!!!

Haven't seen a good brawl in a bowling centre for so long........

:( :( :( :( :(

Just for fun I'll pick me at 229

If I win it, give the ball to a deserving junior in Canberra

Thanks Glenn and AMF Qubica

Feel free (moderators) to remove my guess as I did not thank the sponsors of this comp.

P.S.

Thanks have to go to Glenn Rowland and QubicaAMF Worldwide for their donation of a Columbia 300 Momentum for this competition.

regards

Buzz

Thanks to Total Bowling and Glenn @ AMF Quibica for the opportunity. The thanks were a little late in arriving but better late than never.

Sincere apologies. I would like to thank Glenn Rowland and Qubica AMF as well as Columbia and TotalBowling.

I'm a lazy *****, but I agree it's not that hard to press a few keys on my keyboard and have a chance at a free bowling ball for faaaark all.

A few more keys and ..... imagine William Shatner voice over......
Conscience........clearing
sponsors........thanked
Now, hope....guess...correct...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom