Brunswick Cup win a ball competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Walsh...240 Average...;)

Thanks to Total Bowling and Glenn @ AMF Quibica for once again another great comp and prize to give away....:D

COMPETITION:
RULES :
1) People wanting to enter MUST POST A REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE stating who they think will win the Brunswick Australian Cup to be held on November the 30th, and December 1st and 2nd. All entries must include a name, and a qualifying average. Any entries that do not include all of the information will not be accepted.
2) All entries close as soon as the first ball is bowled in the first squad on the 1st of December. All entries after this time will not count and will be deleted.
3) All entries are free. Only one entry per person allowed, and no changes can be made to your entry, unless the person you select withdraws from the event. If the person withdraws after the first squad, you will not be allowed to select again. Sorry. 4) You are not allowed to copy an entry placed earlier than yours. If you pick exactly the same person and average, then your entry will be deleted and you will be asked to guess again.
4) The winner of the A Columbia 300: Momentum BOWLING BALL will be whoever picks the winner of the Brunswick Australian Cup. If more than one person selects the winner, then the person who selects the closest qualifying average of that bowler will win.
5) Entry is open to Australian residents only (people currently in the country). It’s not up to me to know who is entering from Australia and who isn’t. If you enter the competition and are from overseas and end up winning you will be ineligible, and prize will go the winning Australian resident.
6) Entrants must have a valid TotalBowling account and post their pick using that account, and the email address in the profile must be valid also. If this is not adhered to, we reserve the right to not count any entries which do not comply. Entrants must also update their profile with their real names.
7) In the event of a dispute or anything else not covered in these rules, our decision will be final.

So no Steve it can't be changed, sorry those are the rules..

Jason Walsh 235.2 Average

Thanks to Glenn and the Qubica team for donating such a great prize

Brando avg 233.1

My reasons, Belmo (besides the whole country picking him) just coming back from his honeymoon...dont think bowling would have been on the agenda there ;)

Brando is due, and shot at brunswick nearly always favours the guy with bit of hand who can get deep inside..

Unfortunately i will not be there this year due to study, but wish everyone all the best, i am disappointed i cant be there as i think it is the best event of the year. And spewing i can not get on that bar tab of Georges!

Brando 229.58 ave

Thanks heaps to Totalbowling (ie Kellie) and Qubica (ie Glen) for continuing to give to us the bowling community. It's not very often you get to enter free competitions and win a prize as good as what is continually offered through Totalbowling and sponsors.

Thanks guys,
Bobba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom