Brunswick Australian Cup Live Scores

Jase

Admin
Staff member
The Team at Totalbowling has been working on a New Tournament Score Page for everyone to view. Thanks to Alan O'Neil from: Live by Design:: for the new score system and Video area that has been designed…

Thanks once again to Peter Coburn for writing the program for the scores. They will also be available on the TBA web site…

Click live scores on the Tool bar and it will take you to HERE

As we all know the old way was a makeshift version of what we have been trying to achieve…This too at the moment may have teething problems but we will test them out I am sure…Please leave us any feed back if you find any problems with it at all…I will be trying to get some Video footage and photos from this event to upload over the next few weeks…
With the help of Griggsy from Tassie we will try and put together some kind of Video from this event also, he is looking into putting something together…Its all trial and error at this stage so bare with us I am sure all in good time it will be worth the wait…

My prediction is that scores will be high from this event…

Jarrod Lean of NSW has just left a 10 pin for aa 299 Game in Game three of A squad this morning...

You sound surprised ... I feel the powers that be have taken heed of everyone's discontent - that's a good thing. It's about time bowlers were listened too.

The left doesn't look as good as it was previoulsy either.

Jase

Thanks for posting the scores throughout the weekend and keeping everyone up to date.

Great effort.

Craig

thanks Jase and total bowling
for the updates.
great job well done
jeanine & josh
\\:D/ =D>

Great job keepin the lives scores rolling through Jase.

Certainly appreciated it mate :)

New live scores page looks a treat.

Plenty of information provided and great to see some photos included.

Back
Top Bottom