TotalBowling Live Scores Goes To The Next Level !!!

Graham

Staff member
We are pleased to announce the latest in video technology will be utilised for our future live scores coverages.

There will be live replays available of each ball, where you can click on any frame of any game and see a replay of the shot, as well as being able to choose any camera angle. This is believed to be a first in bowling.

As well as the video technology, we have finalised a deal for the transmission of scores. The scores will be beamed via remote control technology to an offsite centre, where it will be translated to the new AF scripting language. The scores will then be beamed back to the server where the scores will be shown in the new format. This is necessary so the new video technology has a workable interface.

We will be trialling this at the Australian Open.

Any questions in the meantime please email us. Enjoy your day !

thats huge graham well done, that is fantastic, on behalf of us all we thank u for ur continuing hard work and vigilance in the betterment of our sport. well done graham well done

graham said:
The scores will be beamed via remote control technology to an offsite centre, where it will be translated to the new AF scripting language. !

:lol: AF scripting language. !
April Fool scripting language! :lol:

Oh and by the way Happy B'day Graham Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bday:

Jase

i knew i was blonde for a reason, for days like today. god damn i am the king of being completely stupid

Happy Birthday G.

Had a feeling it may have been too good to be true, but it could have put that thought in most of the bowler's minds that if they left anything "soft" during AO then it was there to watch over and over (and over) again hehehe :p :twisted: :p

Luke D said:
Happy Birthday G.

Had a feeling it may have been too good to be true, but it could have put that thought in most of the bowler's minds that if they left anything "soft" during AO then it was there to watch over and over (and over) again hehehe :p :twisted: :p

That comment was aimed at me wasn't it you little *%$@#%$#^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway. . . what a cool system you've set up!!! You rock G-man!!!

Oh. . . yeah, the april fools thing. . . . um, well i am blonde!!

LOL
Chris

Hi Guys

I wouldn't joke about that sort of thing. I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future (next 10 years or so) you would probably be able to view what people are bowling frame by frame, given the right technology. :eek:

Graham, what ever happened to those camera things that were used at a couple of tournaments. They would download a picture every 30 secs. I haven't seen or heard of them for some time. :?:

Its a matter of getting to a venue that has ADSL so that we can reliably use them.

Next one they will be used is Queensland Cup as Sunshine (the home of the Aus Open) doesnt have Broadband either.

Cheers

Graham

Back
Top Bottom