Brownlow Medal

Ace Ventura

MacGuyvers Understudy
just wondering on peoples tips for this years brownlow medal?
my tip is on scott west, sizzling form this season.

coops

Adam Goodes. Had a excellent season, always one of the most consitent performers. Would be good to see Scotty West win though. :)

Definately, he is a gun, this has been his best season for a while.

Don't throw the term around loosely... A solid player at best (regardless of AA selection)
Port have not won enough games this season to have a brownlow winner.
If you can't beat North at all this season, what hope have you got beating us at all? :p (13-3 Kelly!)

Definately, he is a gun, this has been his best season for a while.

Hey kelly , are you serious Lade for the brownlow ? ;) i don't think he will , brownlow i think will be BRENDAN FEVOLA ;) na seriously i think , Goodes or Judd will win it.

on a good note for my team kelly is that yes we have the spoon again , but we also had The Shag win the Coleman by a clear 14 goals! GO FEV :cool:

goodes should win it. Brad Johnson could surprise though over scott west, named captain of all-australia team

Brad johnson is my pick for the brownlow, he has had a superb season...
with west and goodes being close behind him...

Nick Reiwodlt or Nick Dal Santo, only proprob thee is the same one i will give for Brad Johnson and Scott West. They will take votes off each other. And what a travesty Dal Santo not being in the All Australian Team another stella year. Wouldn't it be embarrassing for the AFL if he did win the Brownlow and not get AA selection

Johnathan Hay for sure , would be great to see him in black and red next year " WHAT A DUD "

We abuse the umpires all year now we care who they think is the best , i think not.

Hey kelly , are you serious Lade for the brownlow ? ;) i don't think he will , brownlow i think will be BRENDAN FEVOLA ;) na seriously i think , Goodes or Judd will win it.
on a good note for my team kelly is that yes we have the spoon again , but we also had The Shag win the Coleman by a clear 14 goals! GO FEV :cool:

Its ok Tash ill lay off Carlton this year, Craigs team is waaaay better to harrass. Plus I think im pretty much out of Carlton jokes lol.

Its ok Tash ill lay off Carlton this year, Craigs team is waaaay better to harrass. Plus I think im pretty much out of Carlton jokes lol.

How can you harrass me about my team when you can't beat us?
Port beating North is worthy of a premiership style celebration.

13-3!

i'd like to see a 3 way tie again.. i dont know who coz i only concentrate on my club as i dont care what the other are doing hehe.

Back
Top Bottom