Collingwood vs Brisbane Lions

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
The Grand Final is this weekend and I was just wondering who everybody thinks will win it

I'm tipping Collingwood

get the tissues ready for eddie mcguire and all of the collingwood sorry collywobles team because the lions are going to make it 3 in a row!!!!! :lol:

GO THE LIONS!!!

finals

sorry guys i hate to say it but i really think collingwood are going to do it this year they have been on fire lately i think its just there year........ :p

that 9 point deficit from last year is weighing heavily with the Mighty Magpies, and they will not make the same mistakes this year. (who needs Rocca anyway!)
sorry Lions, but it is time for you to take a backseat to the black and whiters, GO COLLINGWOOD!!!

AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT:::

CARN THE DOGGIES!!!!!!!!

my pick - Lions

Collingwood will cry foir the next year about their baby Rocca :roll: :crazyeye:

As much as I hate to say it, I'm afraid Collingwood might just get away with this one.

Although I'm hoping like crazy that Brisbane win, I think they may just have run their race this year. :cry:

But having said that, who would have thought that they would blitz Sydney in that brilliant last quarter last week. Sydney, with the weeks rest, were no match for the Lions. :wink:

Hopefully it will be a good, hard fought, close match,
and the result goes right down to the last few minutes. :D

Congratulations to Mark Ricciuto, Nathan Buckley and Adam Goodes sharing the Brownlow Medal. :shock:

All 3 born in South Australia I'm very proud to say. :D :D :D

Since my team failed yet again to make the 8 :roll: I am going for BRISBANE :!:

I hope they belt the Magpies! :evil:

Oh and GO U DOGGIES the SANFL Grand Finalists for the 4th straight year , going for our 3rd flag!!!

That's just for you Mel :wink: Wonder if your mighty bloods will get over the eagles to meet us :?:

Carlton '04 Old Dogs New Tricks :shock:

Oh - I forgot to mention ....

Anyone who doesnt support the Lions this weekend will be banned from this site forever :D

If you think im gonna support those lilly livered, peroxide dyed freaks from qld, youve got another thing comming....

So if you want to ban me...then kiss my BLACK and WHITE Ass..... :p

Allo Allo

since carlton came absolutely nowhere yet again :bad-word:
Im going to say Brisbane will win it...

Katherine :fadein:

HEHEHEHE, I'll take my chances Graham!!!

GO THE PIES!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant stand to see brisbane win 3 in a row.

All i gotta say is now is GO FREO!!!!!!!

Later

I guess alot of you sat at home and cried when the Brisbane Lions went 3 in a row but as for the Lion Fans we drank piss and celebrated a marvellous effort from the brissy boys. So as the banner in the crowd said "GAME OVER JOFFA"

GO THE LIONS IN 2004 AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN MAKE IT 4!!!!!

GO BRISBANE
SUCKED IN YOU C*CKY LITTLE COLLINGWOOD FANS
I THOUGHT U WOULD HAVE LEARNT YOUR LESSON LAST YEAR
AND TO STILL BE SO COCKY THIS YEAR!!
GO BRISBANE

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:) MARSH :)

i can't believe brisbane won now ever one nows that there only flucking the the winning streck of three in a row. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: [-X ](*,) :agrue: :bad-word: :bad-word: :bad-word: :bad-word: :bad-word: :vamp: :vamp: :vamp:

Dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit.... Brisbane won.... Oh well. Well done to brisbane but

DOCKERS FOR PREMIERS 2004
CARLTON TO WOODEN SPOON hehehehehe

Back
Top Bottom