Lions Vs. Port GRAND FINAL!

Peanut

Nut Head
Well with the grand final only a week away. Port r VERY VERY LUCKY to be in there, with the saint giving the game away in da final mintues. The lions were also lucky but with there exprince in the final term.

with next week NONE, NOT ONE VIC TEAM IN DA FINAL.

Who do u think will win?? Port Or Lions?

I think the Lions, they will not be worryin about the past 3 Flags, and will go out and win another. Port will have no chance in hell. lol. ill eat my words if they win. but i wont be until they win

GO U LIONS

Ash

P.s mybad about the spellin

Port all the way, they have improved so much this year. Ash you can bag them all you want mate but all tehy have to do is stick to there game and not listen to the people trying to pull them down like your self :wink: :wink: Port have a really good chance, they just had to get over the pressure of last night and the wankers who call them "chockers", they will be good for the finals, put up a good fight and hopefully win!

seeing as my team lost by 6 points in the prelim to port and the fact i hate brisbane less then i hate port adelaide means im tipping a brisbane win by 7 goals.

Power Penguin said:
Port all the way, they have improved so much this year. Ash you can bag them all you want mate but all tehy have to do is stick to there game and not listen to the people trying to pull them down like your self :wink: :wink: Port have a really good chance, they just had to get over the pressure of last night and the wankers who call them "chockers", they will be good for the finals, put up a good fight and hopefully win!

Pull them down, i dont need too. the media will do it 4 me.

As much as I only follow the Crows... for me I'm actually going for the Power. I don't think they'll win, but I'd love to see them win it for the state. Oh and Riccuito should go back to back Brownlows... :D

lions v port

Being a collingwood supporter i would love to see any team beat the lions -- but i doubt it would happen -- the lions are a bloody good and the fact they are going for their fourth in a row they will probably win.
Watching port after the game i thought they had all ready won the grand final

how many years have the lions and all the other interstate clubs been in the competition --at least 10 and this is the first time 2 non victorian teams have been in the grand final.
go port

The Lions will win by 5 goals. Has to happen just so that Collingwood will have yet another whinge about the salary cap etc. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the bloody lions in the grand final again... im so sick of hearing that goddamn song! GO PORT!!!!!

GO THE LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Once a choker, ALWAYS a choker!

Get those tissues ready Port people! :D

Maybe Kleenex could be your main sponsor next season hehehehehe :twisted:

i dont think it just collingwood supportors that winge about the lions i think there are a few victorian teams that winge about the lions. leigh mathews is a good coach -- he got a premiership for collingwood in 1990 -- something a lot of coaches couldnt do. i think they will do it again. doesnt mean i will enjoy watching it
[-o< :fadein:

Luke D said:
Once a choker, ALWAYS a choker!

Get those tissues ready Port people! :D

Maybe Kleenex could be your main sponsor next season hehehehehe :twisted:

LOVE IT LUKE :lol: :lol:

Im definately going for the LIONS..................
and Kelly YOU WISH SWEETHEART!!!! Port won't win LOL

and if they do, I'll eat my words :shock:

GO BRISBANE ......................just for you kelly :D

Murderdoll said:
im so sick of hearing that goddamn song!

Oh we are the pride of Brisbane town
We wear the maroon, the blue and gold
We will always fight for victory
Like the Bears and Fitzroy of old
All for one
And one for all
We will answer
To the call
Go the Lions
Brisbane Lions
We'll kick the winning score
You'll hear the mighty roar!!