Bronze,Bronze,Bronze for South Qld

Jase

Admin
Staff member
What an outstanding performance from both Teams for South Queensland…

Ladies = 3rd Bronze Medal
Men came from last on day 2 to win a Bronze also
And they snuck an overall Team Bronze medal

Well done to all involved, and once again well done to the Men on great last day performance.

I think Adam Lack Shot about 200 over for the last six.

been watching the scores on the net the last couple of days and didnt the fellas save the best to last.

Well done all.

up until game 16 adam and george had the highest two games, on a tough condition like that in 5 man teams scores over 270 are awesome to say the least.

Good Luck in the masters guys and girls

great result to the guys and gals in the maroon and gold!! Especially to the guys for keeping things under wraps until the last day!!!:D

Keep it up for the masters tomorrow!!

Frikken Fantastic effort everyone !!!! The guys coming back from a lacklustre start to finish 3rd shows true grit & determination......and the ladies being up there all 3 days was simply awesome to watch (on the net that is).....

awsome effort guys and girls
shows why you are there in the first place
would love to be a part of it one day
well done
daniel d

I can honestly say in all the years I bowled Rachuig I've never seen a team comeback in one day like SQ did. It was an amazing effort by 7 blokes who had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

When it counted, we made the shots and used that momentum to propel us from last to 3rd. This is my last Rachuig and it was a pleasure.

Well done guys, you should all be proud of your achievements

Back
Top Bottom