ALL HAIL THE BRONZED AUSSIES!!!!!!

bm2

I'm still standin'
Hafa Adai from Guam once again, where the news today is that both the mens and womens team scored the bronze medals in the teams event. The six games were played over 2 days, and the final results were again down to the wire! So close, that the men missed the silver medal by only 1 pin!!!

Masters commences tommorrow with 8 games, and the remaining 8 games are completed on Wednesday. For the ladies, both Ingrid Coburn and Pam Dowling qualified for the masters event, and Rod Stewart and Stephen Bell are the mens' representatives. Rod missed the bronze medal in the all events by APPROX 8 pins......

From a supporters point of view it has been a fantastic experience, and though we are all pretty tired and emotionally drained, we still have enough reserve to get our guys thru the next couple of days. Everyone is smiling though, and they all have a medal to bring home for their efforts!!! :lol:

I don't have the official scoresheet with me, so unfortunately I cannot post the actual results, but I am sure that they are available on the website, www.udctan.com, and have also been sent thru to
TBA.

Looking forward to getting home on Friday!!!!!

Cheers, Broni 8)

thanks for the update Broni, I have been struggling to find the results on the net. Tell Jagga well done, must have been those balls that were punched up before he left :)

Have a safe trip home and keep the results coming.

Back
Top Bottom