Bowling Shoe Advice

Thanks for all of your help guys.

Some great advice in here for Dexter owners also. Definately pulling the sole from the back. I am toe dragger and wear then out. the advice of cutting the soles slightly bigger is excellent. would have saved these shoes I think.

Again, thank you.

What I did with the last pair of dexters I bought and am still using, is left the slide sole oversized also. This helps keep it in tact.

Also not I did not buy SST-8's but 6's instead. They provide better arch support and do not feel as flat. Get the feet moving nicely.

Hope this helps

Jase

Finding the right size shoe is going to be a pain. Not many in stock so ordering online will be required via the guess-a-size process.

My SST8's are a size 10M, dad's are a SST8 size 10M but are like standing in the boxes the shoes came in.

How wide do the soles have to be to make you stable at the line? they are almost like snow shoes.

OK, got that off my chest.

I know this thread is old but I am going to ask anyway. Have you guys had any experience with Dexter Keegan Plus. That's the shoe I like. Would you recommend it for a rookie bowler or better stick with the tried and true Dexter Ricky?

What are your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom