Body Art

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering how many out there have 'Body Art' (tattoo's and piercings).

I'll start things off: I have 7 tattoo's, 1 on each arm + 1 on the inner arm (right arm), 1 on my chest, one on each shoulder blade and one on my right Quad.
As for piercings i have my left ear lobe (twice), the rim or my left ear and my left nipple.

theres a kid bowl with on tuesdays whohas just gotten a barcode tattooed on the back of his neck it doesn't look good at all.

I have my ears pierced twice in each ear, and that's as good as my body art gets.

bitchy lil brunette said:
33 tatts?? DAMN That Must Have Hurt!!!

Most were OK actually. Inside the bicep, underarm and the top of my thigh were quite tender though.

QUOTE]Most were OK actually. Inside the bicep, underarm and the top of my thigh were quite tender though.[/QUOTE]

I'll agree with that statement

for the moment, I'm putting my body art on hold, as I cant seem to afford it (was supposed to have the tribal Slipknot "S" tattooed before Big Day Out, but ran outta money)

The only "artly" thing i have are dreadlocks

two tatts,one on each arm, recently had my nose pierced with a stud in the side but that kinda fell out in my sleep so that aint there no more, going for two more tatts on my back soon hopefully

I don't have any tattoos as such because I don't think I could bear the pain of needles but as for piercings, I've got my left ear pierced three times, twice in my right ear and my belly button as well....not sure if I'll get anymore done in the future, I am thinking about it though. :p

well i have my tongue, belly button and two in each ear for piercings soon to b mayb three in each ear and i also want my labret for my bday

i have a panda on my left hip for a tatt and hopefully getting my lower bak done on 18th of june just have to finish designing cant wait

Ahoy hoy pplz ....

Don't have much "Body Art" ... but I've got 5 piercings ... one on the bottom of my ear lobes on each side ... then 2 on the top of my left ear ... but I'm prob gonna take them out coz they haven't healed after 2 years ... & I've got my belly buttom pierced ...

As 4 tattz ... I've got 2 ... one on my lower right hip ... that's a tribal symbol that represents the soul ... & I've got another one located in the "down south" region ... just above my naughty bit ;) ... & that one's in Japanese kanji that says "temptation" ... hahaha ... & trust me ... only an "exclusive" group of ppl have seen that one! .... hopefully getting more ... just gotta find another place I can get it so the Parentals won't see! :D Peace out Homiez ... => Roxy

Have been going to get tat/s for years, but either haven't ever got around to it, or run out of money.
Want a large snarling Tiger dripping blood from its fangs on my upper right arm, with my old football club's Latin motto in a scroll beneath it.
I want something that means something to me, I've never been a big fan of getting tats for a fashion statement.

23.. upper back, lower back, ankle, back of neck, both hip bones, right arm - full sleeve...
xx

i have my ear done want to get my eyebrow and my tounge, and i plan on gettin a tribal band, or two. does gettin tats done hurt that much, and wat hurts more the tat it self or the out line?

luke green

luke said:
and wat hurts more the tat it self or the out line?

luke green

Firstly Luke it depends on ones tolerance for pain. We're all different in that respect.

Secondly the fleshier you are, the more painful it can be. Tattoos are done in three stages. Outline, shading and colouring. Each stage uses more needles in the gun. Outline is the most painful stage, but after a couple of minutes it comes downs to nothing more than a mere burning sensation and in some cases numbing. So the fewer the needles the more painful it is. But only 1 needle in the gun produces a very thing outline which generally looks very smart.

Others in this thread claim they felt no pain. Don't believe that for a second. Every tattoo involves a certain degree of pain. It's just some are more bearable than others. For instance I watched a mate of mine sit through a 4 and a half hour back job and he hardly flinched. A couple of months later he had a shoulder job done and within 15 minutes he was feeling nauseas, started to sweat profusely and ultimately passed out.

Don't let that scare you though. A good tattooist will keep their eye on you and constantly ask you if you're alright especially if you have virgin skin. Good luck.

im definately not one for pain but i have one tattoo on my stomach near my hip. Everyone says differently with tats and it really depends on the persons pain threshold. Although most people i know that have tats agree, it hurts the closer you are to the bone. It also depends how long the tats take to do. The quicker they take, the more you seem to be able to handle them. I guess you start getting agitated after a while, therefore the pain gets worse!
You cant listen to anyone else's explanation when talking about tattoos and the pain. Everyone seems to think of it differently!!!

My advise - if you want one get one, if i can, anyone can!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom