Bob Whybrow won 2009 Senior AO

JP

Congratulate to Bob for winning his first senior national title, he have been second and third several times, a great achivement.

Congratulations mate - you certainly deserve this win ;)

AWESOME effort Bob !!

p.s. - keep it up or I will be looking for a new partner on Thursday nights haha :p

Congratulations Bob,

You are not only one of bowling's true gentlemen, you now have a well-earned title. Nice work.

Cheers,
Jason

Sorry Bob, only photo I have.

cheers

Tony

Attachments

• BobWhybrow.jpg
    BobWhybrow.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 54
Congrats. Bob - a well deserved win and good to see a genuine beer drinker succeeding where others have failed !!!!! You look quite at home with microphone in hand. too.

Flower

Bob

Congratulations mate on a great performance, sorry the Bullbogs were beaten by the Saints. There is a photo on the TBA web site under the results and I have a couple of others if you woulfd like me to send then to you

Belly

Well done Bob. You bowled exceptionally well all weekend and a deserved result. Tournament comraderie was terrific and Brett and staff at Sunshine made it a very enjoyable event. Cheers

Andrew C

Congratulations Bob on your win - from all accounts it was a great performance by you, and the tournament as a whole! Well done

Well done Bob. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.
At least you didn't complain about the "ditch" the Lefty's were "supposed" to have.
Regards Brien S

Congratulations Bobby! This win is well deserved as everyone has written - you are a true gentleman and apparently bowled very well!

Bob Whybrow you Senior AO champion - sorry l could not stay and see it, but anyway well bowled and truly deserved by you.... will see you in Adelaide .. cheers Tony

Well done Bob. Between you, Brian King and Tony Stoppel, what an exhibition you all put on and to end it with you bowling a 268 game was something awesome. Again, really well done and it's something well deserved.

Wayne Burton
President
ATBSOV

Bob
Well Bowled, Well Earned, Well Done
see you in Adelaide
Animal & Carol

Back
Top Bottom