Blind team for IBSA World Championships ?

G

grahamh

Just out of interest, does anyone know when the team will be chosen for the IBSA world championships at AMF Macarthur in November ?

No particular reason for asking, its just that a post in another thread implied the team had not been named yet but in the UK our team was named ages ago.

How late do you guys leave it ?

Hi Graham,

My best mate whom I mentioned was also B3 blind is currently competing in the Australian Disability Championships in Kedron QLD. I will speak to him soon and get an answer to your question. He should be able to find out from his tournament director/co-ordinator. Watch this space for further details.....:whistling:

Hi Graham,

I just spoke to my mate and he has been advised the Australian team will be announced on Thursday 7th June. He will be eagerly hoping that he is selected. :thmbup:

Which reminds me of another question I have been wondering about that you may know the answer to.....

What balls do your blind team tend to use ?

I have been practicing with a reactive ball recently and may use it for the summer league that starts this week. I find it lets me focus on the gutter rather than trying to see arrows or pins.

I have played at a couple of national league finals in the UK and I dont remember seeing anyone using them, they all play plastic balls down the middle.

Have you noticed what your mate uses ?

Back
Top Bottom