best advice ever given... ?

Hmmm

Yo,
Lets see, well, of all the advice ever given to me, was the acronym KISS. It stands for KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID. There really is no advice better, Parker told me this, haha. It has alot of meanings, but jsut read it, makes me calm down and figure out why i have to be so complicated, really straightens out my game when im remided of this. Thx. lata everyone.

You should be bowling off a 4 step approach ending with your left foot forward. Best piece of advice ever, it prompted me to see just what the person was on about, which ended up with me getting a coach.

When your bowling, just hope for a nine count, bcoz if you think that, then that last pin will fall. Its the sweetes advice i've been given, it usually works to..

Later

Best advice i ever received (well the one that is most effective):

after you have started your approach... DON'T THINK!!!!!

this give you a good chance of having a relaxed swing and shot, and hopefully gets the desired result :)

HAHAHAH from my good mate matty cramond

"the other side is better, it offers more protection" hahaha i hope u were talking about the lanes there matt?? hahaha we all know the lefties have the advantage lol...just so happeneds the side we are talking about is actually on the left aswell.... :roll: :twisted: :lol: :wink: 8) :mrgreen:

if u dont know what im talking about then just take it as changing hands haah even that sounds wrong

mine was like luke's

it was
just bowl and dont think about what your doing

Back
Top Bottom