Ben Tait 300 !!!!

J

John_Wendy

Just like to congratulate Ben Tait for bowling his first 300 at Ed Fleming Lanes tonight!!
You came so close just a little while ago and now you've done it!
Congratulations - the first of many!
All your hard work and dedication is showing - awesome :)
John & Wendy

Congrats Ben!!
Now that you've bowled your first (and as they say the most nerve-racking!), i'm sure there'll be many more to come :) (but save them for pres shield!! :p )
Great to see you bowling well! Will see you around sometime soon
Jess Ryan

well wat can i say to my new team mate thats was a huge effort mate and huge congrats from me and the family i had the enjoyment of watching it and wat can i say you hammered the pocket every shot except for maybe the first in which you went brooklyn but it was a good one a huge congrats mate many more to come also in president shield:p

laters lilparlbs

Hey

Go BENNY congrats mate, u have ben bowling awesome of late. Great to have a great bowler like you in the President shield side. Lets see scores like this at Nationals next yr. Pity i wasnt there to see it but from what i hear it was a great 300 game.:D I bet ur mum and dad were proud of u.
Does anyone know any of his other games.
anywayz better go

bec whiting:p

p.s my mum and dad say congrats as well.

Hey

Go BENNY congrats mate, u have been bowling awesome of late. Great to have a great bowler like you in the President shield side. Lets see scores like this at Nationals next yr. Pity i wasnt there to see it but from what i hear it was a great 300 game.:D I bet ur mum and dad were proud of u.
Does anyone know any of his other games.
anywayz better go

bec whiting:p

p.s my mum and dad say congrats as well.

BENNY BOY

well done mate damn i wish u did it on a tuesday so i could of seen it geez wat a year ben first u make pressie shield now a 300 and hopefully this is the first of many more 300s to come

well done mate very prud of ya

matt whiting

whoops sorry ben i meant i wish u did it wednesday not tuesday well anyway well done mate

G'day Ben,

congrats on the 300 mate, thats a great effort, hopefully we can see ya bowl many more, one at presidents shield would be great.
Catch ya next weekend at shield practice

Luke

Congrats Ben. I don't have much to say really but that and keep up the outstanding bowling.

Looking forward to seeing the great scores continue throughout Pres Shield.

Catchya Bec Mueller

Back
Top Bottom