Congratulations to Wayne Parlby on his 2nd 300!!!!

S

shaun p

Id luck to congratulate my dad who tonight bowled his 2nd 300 at ed fleming lanes on lanes 3 and 4. All 12 were pocket balls which makes it better than his first.

Unfortunately it was against me and he now leads 2-1 in the 300 race.

Well done dad!!!!

shaun

I would just like to give a huge congrats to my Coach Wayne Parlby on bowling once again another 300. =D>

Well wayne it has been a great year for you being coach of the winning emerson sheild team (juniors) ed fleming girls, being coach/manager of the winning junior sheild boys team boronia and now your second 300

Congrats
Bec Whiting \:D/

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Hey Wayne - congratulations on your 2nd 300 !!! :multi:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy :eek:nfire: what a way to lead by example!!!!

- John

Congrats on the 300 Wayne!!!

Saw the last 3 shots and they all looked good so what more can you really ask for :D

You should slow down though and let Shaun and Nath catch you up :lol:

Congrats once again and i'll see you round
Brendan

hey,
Congrats Wayne wat a fantastic achievement on bowling 2 300's.. it couldnt of happened to a nicer bloke.. :lol: :lol:
well done and congrats again.. this will be a target for some of us girls to catch up at Youth Nationals in a few weeks..
Cheers
Tracey Madden

well done wayne just staying that step ahead of shaun.would i be guessing right that it was agains my brother as well? :D

well done big fella, on number 2, look forward to hearing all about number 3 in the near future.

give griffo a call and give him some pointers :lol: , seeing last night he went flush the first 11, then tried to bowl the 12th on the next lane. for a lazy 297 :oops:

Congrats Wayne on your 2nd perfect score last night.
Must be all those Light Ales your drank on Sunday night 8) 8) 8)
from all the staff and Management at Ed Fleming Lanes.

Well done Wayne ( Coach ) a lot of people would be happy just to bowl one 300 in there career, two is quite an achievement on any lanes,obviously the mind and body are nicely in cink.
I would also like to take the opportunity to thank you for all your help with the men's shield team at Boronia,a lot of your ideas and practices were very affective when the men ran into a few problems on the lanes,and helped them out significantly,thank-you for that.
All the very best for the future and keep those 300's coming mate, Yours Sincerely

Paul Francis ( Boomer )

Never look down on those who look up to you.

Wayne Congrats buddy on your 2nd of many to come...
All in the pocket even better what a way to bowl one
Once again congrats and hope many more come

Jimmy Bowles :D :D

Back
Top Bottom