300 for Shaun Parlby

BrenH

I'd like to congratulate Shaun on bowling his first 300 in the Scratch Singles tonight at Ed Fleming Lanes.

It was a fantastic game to watch and was really impressive to see you keep your composure for those last 3 shots.

Once again congratulations and may this one be the first of many.

Congratulations Shaun!!! You've worked hard for it and you've been in such good form lately. I'm sure you've made your parents very proud. Congrats from Doriana, Porto and the whole Werribee Superbowl family.

Hey buddy,
Congrats on your first 300!
You've worked really hard, and you totally deserve it!
luv always
courtney

congrats sweetie!

shaun sweetie what can i say! your a lil champ! you've been bowlin well and this has been comin for a while!
congrats on bowlin your first 300 and ill see ya real soon!

love ya champ!
sarah-jayne
x0x0x0x0x0x

hey mate its good to see that u didnt let ur dad be the only one in the family to bowl a 300 lol. well done mate its awesome to see u progresing through the ranks at such a high pace. It has been coming together real well for you in the past few months and this has just topped off a great few months great work buddy
go sic :p
jas

Well done shaun. I don't you but when I saw you bowl I knew that a real good game was around the corner. Well Done

Just curious, what was his series? Does anyone know

Its a 4 game league and along with the 300 he managed a mammoth series of 984.

All in all a pretty good nights bowling 8)

congratulations!!

Go Shaun!!
You're a star buddy! well done.. wish i hadda been there!
Keep it up, ur awesome!
See ya soon
luv always
jess ryan! :D

Hey shawn, congratulations on the big 300 mate, by the sounds of it im sure theres plenty more to come. I dont know ya but i have heard abit about ya from chookie here. anyways mate keep up the good work... oh and one more thing... when you are goin to ring chookie.... make sure shes not at the cinema LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

go shaun!!!

:D hey mate... ive already congradulated you but i couldnt resist in writing you a message...

what can i say that hasent already been said by everyone else buddy....?

YOUR AWSOME
... thats gotta be the only work to describe ya.

well betta be off, talk soon dude.
luv ya heaps.
Cass.
xoxox

:) :lol: :) :D :p

p.s. who is player?

Go SOS. Top effort!!!

Good to se you break the ice. Can't let the old man have one up on you!

May this be the first of many, as i'm sure it will be.

Once again, Congratulations!

congrats

heya sweetie
well done ur a champ
congrats
luv ya always katie :D

Nice Work!!!

Hey Shaun, congrats (or be it delayed) on your 300! For someone who told me they hadn't trained for a while, you've done well.

See you in SA

Toni

Wow...nice work Shaun. Shaun and Nathan have both been bowlers i like. So i am happy to hear this

:p JJ :p

Back
Top Bottom