TIM WALSH 300!!!!!

I'd like to congratulate Tim Walsh on bowling his first 300 tonight at Keon Park during Super League.

I'm certain this will be the first of many,

congratulations

Tim,

Very Well Done

I totally agree with everyone, congratulations to you,

nice to see it finally come your way.

Fuzz

Well done Timmy. Great bowling. We alwayz new that u would bowl one.
So well done and keep up the great bowlin dude.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

CONGRATES SKIP ON YOUR 300..
I WANT ANOTHER ONE IN TWO WEEKS.
SCOTT

Congrat's Tim on your 300.

Has been a long time coming and to finally get there is a great achievement.

Well done and good luck with your bowling

Alan

Well done Tim, all those practice games at Moorabbin on Sunday must have done the trick. Just goes to show all that hard work the last few years have paid off.:cool:

CONGRATS SLIMER ON YOUR 300:)
HOPE THERE IS MANY MANY MORE
AT LEAST YOUR BOWLING ON THE CORRECT SIDE OF LANE ;)
ONCE AGAIN WELL DONE
JONESY

Congratulations Timmeee I still remember you as a mere 13 y.o boy at ECCC in 1997 and many of us have watched you grow from that lil bowler to a terrific lefty who countless times should have bowled a 300 but was stopped short because of a stupid 7 pin or another pin in the back row. Was an awesome 300 bud and hope we get to see plenty more where that came from. Once again Congrats

Tam xxx

what can i say tim, was great to watch. lazy 7 pin in the 7th and the last shot is one i am sure you will remember. how many boards short was it? was a great game to watch, 12 in the pocket and a great ball change from the 2nd game. congrats skip.

Well done Tim great to see a good lefty still producing the goods. I'm sure it will be the first of many more to come.

Back
Top Bottom