Billy Tanasiciuc 300!!!

Ev

Ex-pat
I'd like to congratulate to Billy for shooting his first 300 tonight at Sunshine.

You've been bowling awesome all year mate, keep up the good work!

Evert

Give it up to the Six Million Dollar Dude. What can i say Billy, You are a Super Star mate. I was hoping you will do it at our saturday league at Forest Hill but hey you can do it anywhere. Well done Champ and we are all very proud of you mate.
Regards
Alex :D

Mate first ball as good as the last. A huge game mate and a huge congrats. You have been absolutely killing it this year. Keep up the good bowling.

Ey dude,
Congrats on ur first 300 game. Keep up the great bowlin and keep em comin.
Well done dude.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Congratulations - Great work - :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire:

A bit surprised tho, I thought you would have had a few already with the way you bowl.

See you on Friday.

G.

congratulations again Billy,enjoy your 300 & may many more come to you, from another lefty....Carl;) :rolleyes: :)

Very well done Billy,

300 game/784 series

So cool throughout the game and when it counted as it propelled your team to the next week in finals.

Small question though, do you want to change the line up around again? LOL

And by the way hope your back has recovered from carrying me.

Anticipate many more BIG games to come, all the best Billy

Fuzz

Hey fuzz i do believe your adding up was incorrect from Wednesday night.
Billy shot 794 .... 258, 236, 300
Well done Billy. Truly deserved and a long time coming. You have been bowling extremely well over the last couple of years and you finally notched one up. Believe me i feel you have many more to come too!!!
A great game and series from a truly great guy
All the best mate
Kelvin
P.S.
fuzzy said:
So cool throughout the game and when it counted as it propelled your team to the next week in finals.
He did a great effort for the team ... shame no one else turned up in that last game. The team still lost by 5 pins. What more do u want from him ... to shot 306 (scratch)

Back
Top Bottom