Craig Ryan Bowls 300

Would like 2 congratulate Craig Ryan on his fisrt well dersevered 300 Game tonight at Sunshine on lanes 3 and 4...

Good on ya mate keep it going champ many more 2 come

Cheers Mate...

Jimmy Bowles :p :p

Well done Craig, from what i read u have been bowling well lately.

Good to hear u finally notched up ya 1st 300.

Congrats Craig on the first of many. Just funny that we were just talking about this afternoon. Well Done Again

well craig its been a long time coming, two close calls at werribee and now this. congrats my friend, if anyone ever desreved a 300 game its you. just goes to show that years of hardwork and dedication payoff. your a true champ mate and i know this will be the first of many. good luck at eccc mate, i know you will go well.

your brother from another mother

coops

YEAHHHH BABY!!!
Hellll yeah thats awesome man top stuff
Absolute champion effort!!
About time too!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

didnt you say to me just last week that you would have the big one before east coast?

Great bowling man, as porto said, about time. Keep this form up for youth challenge in january and good luck for east coast man.

Catch up soon

matt

WOOO go Craig!

This one wasn't going to be far off mate! Congratulations, an awesome effort indeed. Looks like the break has done the world of good!

That's some mighty form to be in going up to Fairfield!
Kepp up the great work champ! :D

Emily Robertson

CRAIG RYAN BOWLS 300!!!

Can I really believe what I am reading???? :cool:

WOW! ...... About bl**dy time BOY!!!

Congratulations mate! :p

What was the secret.... did you start spending more time by (with)yourself?? :rolleyes: (think about it...)

Well I agree... you finally deserve it. Enjoy the moment.

Best wishes all the way from Brunei,
Griffo

Congrates on your 300 mate, i am glad to see you took lessons from me (Tim) from last week. Keep up the good scores and hope many more in the future team-mate.
Timmy Martin :multi: :eek:nfire:
Craig, congratulations on your very first 300 game, hopefully many more to come in the future. Hopefully you take the form with you to east coast since you have be bowling extremely well.
Shona Lawes \\:D/ \\:D/

Well done on your 300 ... about time!!!
Welcome to the club. You really deserved it.
Scott Berger.

Craig.....so well deserved. Beautiful bowling and top effort.

Next time, don't give your poor mum a heart attack. I think she was more proud and happy than you were.

Anyway, we love you....Bec and Chloe

Well done Craig. It only took 5 days to step up from the 299 to the 300. Looks like you are on fire. Keep it going and again well done.

Wayne Burton

well done craig with that 300 game. i told u would do it very soon. Congratulations again. keep up the good work.we hope to see one in sydney.
mish

Craig..... Mate, what can I say?, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time and I bloody missed it!
Go Mighty Mouse! :D :D :D
I got an sms last night from ma, and mate, you couldn't have made me more happy than what you did when I read it.
I will talk with you tonight, bud. :cool:

Simon

Well done mate! you really deserved it and couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke...the question is, did you pack your "A" golf game this morning? :D

Cya soon!

Had to Happen!!
Now you really have something to sing about!
Congrats. Keep up the good form and kick arse at East Coast.
Graeme & Nat

Congratulations Craig (Iceman) Ryan.... =D>

Finally you cracked that 300!! We knew it wouldn't be long before it happened. Your in great form at the moment & its great timing for East Coast...

We are sure you are going to kill it up in Sydney.

We wish we were there to see it mate, but we are sure there will be plenty more for you, for us to see...

We look forward to catching up on Saturday in Sydney with you.

Jenny & Alan ;)

P.S. Where was our message last night?? :(

Back
Top Bottom